Chapter Thirteen

Ronnie's PoV

I sat in the waiting room for the next two hours. She had to be alive.

"Ronnie Radke?" a voice calls. I look up. A doctor stands there with a clipboard in his hand. He gestures me over to him. I stand up and walk with him. "She has internal bleeding and a concussion. We fixed the bleeding, but she will have bruises for the next week or so. Right now, she's fading in and out of consciousness. There's a chance that she may fall into a coma."

I stare at him. How could he say that without any remorse? My heart felt like it had stopped beating, but I could feel it thumping against my chest. He stopped in front of a door; Ricky's room. I nod at the doctor, and walk inside. Ricky's laying on the bed. Her heart monitor beeps steadily. I take the seat closet to her, and put my hand over her's.

"Ricky, I'm here now. It's Ronnie. I'm sorry...for everything." I run my hand across her face, as I move to the edge of her bed. "You gotta wake up."

"Ronnie?" she mumbles. I stare down at her. Her eyes flutter open.

"Oh, thank God," I mumble, placing a light kiss on her cheek. "I'm sorry, Ricky. I realized now, that I love you." Her heart monitor speeds up.

"Ronnie, I love you too." I feel a smile grow on my face.

Beeeeeep.

I look up. The line on the screen is flat. Ricky's eyes flutter shut. Shit.

"Help," I scream out. I press the button on her bedside table. Doctors come rushing in, and I'm pulled out of the room again.

"Defibrillator," I hear them shout.

"I need to be in there," I shout at the nurse.

"Sir, you have to stay out here. The doctors need room to work." She leaves me in the waiting room, and hurries back to Ricky.

*Time Skip*

The door opens, and a doctor walked out. He walks over to me.

"Ronnie Radke," he calls again. I walk over to him. "We managed to get her heart rate back to normal. But we need to discuss a few things." We walk for a bit, coming to a stop in his office.

"How is she?" I ask.

"As I said earlier, she's breathing again. But there have been some problems.," he pauses.

"What?"

"Well, it seems that Ricky has fallen into a coma like state. There's a 10% chance of her survival. I'm sorry."