Chapter Eight - The Accident

Mason's PoV

I woke up with Ricky laying on me. I needed to leave. She wouldn't want to be with me. I stood up and pulled on my clothes.

"I'm sorry, Ricky," I murmured as I left the room. She moved slightly, so I closed the door and ran down the steps. The rain pounded down on the sidewalk. It represented my mood so well. I started walking, knowing my car was at the bar. The thing was, I had no idea where to go. I'd never been here.

After walking for ten minutes, I saw a store. Cars zoomed past me. I saw a bus stop, so I ran towards it and grabbed a map. The fog had thickened around me, making it difficult to see. The map was getting drenched in water as I tried to read it. From what I could see, the bar wasn't that far away. I started walking in the direction of the bar.

"You said you'd never leave me, but you never promised," I hummed to myself. "And I..I..I still love you." I turned, walking across the street. The streets were dark and lonely. After walking for a few more minutes, I saw my car. I walked up to a stop sign and started crossing the road. I felt a sharp pain in my side as I'm thrown from my feet.

My vision went black.

A/N Hey, guys. So, I just edited this chapter. And I realized how short it was. I'm sorry for that. As I've been reading this, I wonder what I did back then. I was super undetailed, and I am far too lazy to fix it now. If you see any mistakes, please tell me. Love you.