Chapter Twenty-One

A/N Hi, guys. Sorry for not posting. This chapter should have been up on Thursday, but I didn't have it written. Expect another one soon to make up for Monday, and hopefully I'll be on time for the next update.

Ronnie's PoV

I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I hated. It was already the next morning, and we were a long way away from Ricky. I wanted to call her, but I didn't want to worry her. I couldn't go back either. I had to go to this concert. She'd been fine the other times I left her. Why wouldn't she be now?

Ricky's PoV

I spent the rest of the night calming the kids. It was around 3:00 A.M. when I finally laid down. I clutched the sheets around me, flinching at every sound. I wanted to move the crib into my room so I could watch them better, but I knew I couldn't. I had the monitor on, so I would be able to hear.

None of it seemed like enough. Whenever I moved, I could see a shadowy figure out of the corner of my eye. My body would freeze, and when I finally got to look, nothing was there.

"Hush, children," a voice whispers. My breath catches in my throat as I throw the covers off of me. My body is covered in sweat, yet I'm freezing cold. I throw open my bedroom door, and charge into the nursery. The kids start crying at the sound of the door banging against the wall. I turn on the lights, and search the whole room.

"Trace, are you here?" I call out. Silence. "You can't have them. They're my kids." I run over to Willow and Evan, and clutch them to my chest. The cold wind hits my face. I run over to the window, and look outside. The night is silent, no animals to be heard. I close the window, making sure to lock it.

I slowly make my way to living room. Once I get there, I set the kids down in their walkers, and start a pot of coffee. The taste of coffee helps calm my nerves slightly, but I still feel extremely jumpy. The babies continue to cry, but I can barely hear them over my pounding heart. I need someone here.

Mason's PoV

I wake up, and instantly get blinded. I hear something screech; like a table being dragged across concrete.

"Mason?" I hear a voice yell. My bed moves slightly, and I feel arms on me. I open my eyes, and look around me. Trace is on top of me, a huge grin on his face. The room I'm in is all white, and smells like bleach.

"Trace?" I croak. He gets up, and stares at me. I clear my throat as he walks to the other side of the room. He comes back with a glass of water. I quickly down it, feeling as if I hadn't drank for years.

"How are you feeling, buddy?"

"Like shit. Where am I?" I ask, getting my voice back.

"The hospital," he pauses, staring at me. "Do you remember anything?"

"How long have I been here?" I ask, ignoring his question. At the moment, all of my thoughts were blurs.

"Nine months," he mumbles. "But you're awake now. That's what matters, right?"

"Nine months? You're kidding. You've got to be." I cover my face with my hands. This can't be happening. Trace must be joking. I look up at him after several minutes of silence. The look on his face tells me he's not lying.

"I guess it's almost been ten months."
"Why am I here? What happened to me?"

"You got hit by a car. You don't remember, do you?" He sighs.

"Wait, the car. What about that girl?" I pause, trying to remember her name. Trace's face is filled with anger. "Ricky." He stands up from the bed, and looks at me.

"Why the fuck does she matter. She hasn't been in here to see you once. I've been here every day," he screams at me. I stare at Trace. He's never acted this way before.

"Trace, what's the matter?"

"She's with Ronnie. They had fucking kids, and now they are living happily ever after. Does that satisfy you?"

"Dude, calm down. I was asking you a question," I say, my voice calm. He looks at me, snapping back into reality.

"What if they're your kids, though? This whole time you've been gone, I couldn't stop thinking about it. What do you want to do about it?" Trace says.

"Let's think about that later. I need to get out of here first."

My uploading schedule is this:

Monday: Fuck the Rest (Ronnie Radke Fanfiction)

Tuesday: This Wasn't Supposed to Happen (Sidemen FanFiction) *New*

Wednesday: Love Like a Boss (JSE Fanfiction)

Thursday: Fuck the Rest

Friday: This Wasn't Supposed to Happen