Chapter Nineteen

*Nine months later*
Ricky's PoV

"Ronnie, I think my water just broke." Ronnie runs into the room, and freezes. My lower half is soaked in a highly uncomfortable way. I manage to stand up, and hobble over to him. He grabs me, and ushers me into the car. I grip the seat as I feel a contraction.

A/N I have no idea how to write this.
*4 Hours Later*

I hold the two crying figures in my arms. One girl, and one boy.

"Do you want to hold one?" I ask Ronnie. He turns to look at me, and I see his eyes widen.

"What if I drop it? I mean...one of them." I smile at him reassuringly, and hand him Willow. He cradles the girl, and a smile spreads across his face.

"I'll be able to leave in a day or two. Do you have any concerts coming up?" He nods.

"In a week. I guess I can cancel if-" I shake my head, cutting him off.

"You can go. I'll be able to take care of them." He hands Willow back to me and leaves the room.

Ronnie's PoV

I run out of the room, heading down to Mason's room. I needed to talk to someone.

"Trace," I say, bursting into the room. He looks up at me. The lack of sleep, food, and water was catching up to him. He hadn't left Mason's side for nine months. I came to visit him as often as possible, but a lot of the time he didn't say anything.

"Hi, Ronald," he murmurs.

"How's Mason doing?" I ask. He shrugs.

"They say he's better. I won't let them pull the plug, so it doesn't really matter. Maybe he would be better off...," he trails off.

"He'll come out of it, Trace." He scoffs.

"You've been saying that for the past ten months. I stopped saying it when I realized it wasn't true. You need to realize it." I sign.

"You have to believe in him, Trace. I believed in Ricky. Now she's back, and we just had two kids." He gives me a slow clap.

"I remember when I thought I was going to have kids. Lying bitch," he pauses. "Why is she all that you talk about? You make it seem like I want to hear about the person that killed Mason." I glare daggers at him, trying not to lose it. I can't punch him right now.

"I figure you might like some good news. I'm surprised you haven't gone crazy by now," I say.

"I've been crazy for a while. People like you don't understand that," he says, jabbing his finger towards me.

"You seem pretty sane to me." He mumbles something. "What?"

"I said, just leave. I don't want to deal with your positive thinking. I hate how happy you are, okay? Is it hard to understand?" He was on his feet, yelling in my face. Trace was slightly taller than me, and kind of intimidating. I push him back, standing as tall as I could.

"I'll leave, Trace. Just don't expect me back when you need someone." With that, I leave the room.

I really didn't want to leave Ricky alone now.

A/N Hi, guys. I'm sorry this is late. It was supposed to be uploaded on Thursday. Anyway, expect one on Monday. Love you.