Chapter Four - The Fight

Ronnie's PoV

"Do you remember me?" a big man called, making his way towards the stage. The security ran towards him, but they were no match. As the man marched into the stage, I realized who it was. I looked around and realized there was no good way out of this. I couldn't fight him, but I couldn't run. Both would be bad for publicity. I charged at the man, hoping to take him down. Instead, he grabbed me and put me in a headlock.

"Let go," some people yelled. Most of the audience was yelling or running. This made it difficult for the security to get over here. The man moved me, wrapping his arm around my neck. He pinned me against him, giving me no chance to move. Max and Derek ran towards me. Then they stopped. A cold sensation prickled at my neck. The crowd went silent.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his hand. It's wrapped around the handle of a knife. The security was almost here. They've got to be.

"Put the knife down," Ryan said. Everyone was staring at the knife. I wanted so desperately to just kick this guy. But I couldn't. Not on stage. I couldn't hurt people anymore.

"Back the fuck aw-" the man starts to shout but was interrupted as he fell. I fell to the ground, the big guy on top of me. He moved, getting up. I flipped myself over. He was fighting with someone. A girl. That I'd seen before.

Ricky's PoV

As the man held the knife to Ronnie's throat, I dashed forward. I couldn't hear the screams of people anymore. I was focused on one thing. I grabbed the man's leg and tugged. He fell, taking Ronnie with him. I heard Ronnie groan as the fat fucker landed on him. I jumped forward, climbing onto the stage. The man is back up. He started shouting at me.

"You standing up for this bitch? He wears eyeliner." He paused to chuckled. "And you may think that he'll fall in love with you, but he won't. He's a faggot. Everyone that listens to this shit. You're all-" The man didn't finish his sentence. I looked down. Ronnie was on the ground. The man was pinned beneath him. The man moved his hand, trying to push Ronnie off of him. Ronnie's knee repeatedly jabbed into his stomach. Ron and Max ran over.

"Ronnie, stop," Derek shouted. They managed to pull Ronnie off of the guy. He had blood trickling down his neck. His face was slightly busted up. His hair and shirt clung to his body. Sweat ran down his body.

And then he collapsed.