chapter one

( ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɪʟᴅ )

↳ ( ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɪʟᴅ )

LUCY'S P.O.V

Waking up can be really harsh, especially if your dreams are better than reality. The saddest part of it is, though, that eventually, even the memory of your dream will fade - if you are even lucky enough to remember it that is. Then you're left with this lonely feeling of detachment, left to explore in the empty void of emotions, the only proof that you ever had the dream, to begin with. That is how I feel now, lonely.

As I rose from my bed, a feeling passed through my mind like lightning. It felt like something terrible was going to happen. I got up and stretched my aching body went to straight to the bathroom. I turned on the shower while stripping out of my clothes. I dipped into the shower as the water pours down, it drops by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind off things. All the things I honestly don't care about. It's the water.

My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last, I know that now. I shake my head then proceeded to scrub my body with my favourite Vanilla and Strawberry scented soap. After a few minutes, I had finished and had gotten out of the shower. I wrapped my fluffy pink towel around me and headed to my closet. I picked out my usual clothes, which consisted of a white shirt with blue stripes, a blue mini skirt and a pair of brown combat boots. I also put a brown belt to hold my whip and my keys.

I left my apartment and headed towards the guild. As I was walking, I couldn't help but feel the same feeling I felt in the morning. When I was a few feet away from the guild, I heard laughs and cheering inside, like they were having a party, which was actually happening. They were having a party for their Nakama that just came back from the 'dead'.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It was a typical day at the guild. Natsu and Gray fighting, Elfman yelling 'MAN' every time he gets a chance, Erza eating strawberry cake, Gajeel at the corner of the guild eating metal, Juvia stalking Gray, Levy reading a book, Jet and Droy watching Levy, Happy talking to Carla, Mira behind the bar smiling and Master in his office filling in paper-works.

We were all having fun and talking until the door bursts open and reviled a short white haired girl at the door. She yelled, "I'M BACK!"

Suddenly everyone starts crying tears of joy and yelled "LISANNA."

They all rushed to her and hugged her. The only people who didn't were the people who didn't know her. And that was Me, Juvia, Gajeel, Wendy and Carla.

After a few minutes, Master yelled: "Let's party for Lisanna's return." They partied non-stop.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────