chapter sixteen

XᏙᏆ

( ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ )

↳ ( ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ )

STING P.O.V

I left early and went to the 'Love. Love inn'. I went upstairs and entered a room. Once I was in I closed the door and saw a girl named Sakura on the bed.

"Well hello, Sting," Sakura said as she crawled off the bed and stood up.

"Let's just get this over," I said. She nodded. We were on the bed. I was kissing her on the lips and neck. I felt upset because I didn't tell Lucy.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It has been one hour and I was about to leave when all of a sudden Sakura pulls me down and kisses me. I was frozen shock and that's when the door opens and Lucy was standing there.

LUCY P.O.V

I opened the door and saw Sting kissing another girl. My heart shattered into a million pieces.

"STING YOU BASTERD!" I yelled then ran out of the room. I ran all the way to the park with Sting chasing after me.

"Lucy it's not what you think. Please stop and listen." Sting begged. I stopped and Sting came and stopped. "Listen, Lucy, It wasn't what it looks like," Sting said. I was sad. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Then what is it?! Because I could clearly see that you were making out with another girl!" I yelled. I was crying and crying. The man I loved, the man I'm supposed to rule with, the man who asked me to be his girlfriend was just making out with another girl.

"I was forced to. She said that she'll....." Sting said then paused.

"She'll what!" I screamed.

NATSU P.O.V

I was walking to the park with my team when all of a sudden we hear people yelling. We ran to check it out and when we got there we saw Lucy crying and Sting trying to talk to her.

"She'll what!" Lucy screamed

"She said that she'll come and attack you," Sting yelled back. Lucy paused for a second, tears angrily streaming down her face.

"You BASTARD! Do you think a mere mage can hurt me?! You really do underestimate me. I wish I never joined your stupid guild. You all underestimated me. I'm the queen of Light and Dark. Nothing can hurt me and yet you think that some bitch can hurt me?! I'm better off with Fairy Tail. At least they trusted me. They even told me I was weak. They were brave enough to tell me while you're just being a coward. I hate you. You ask me out then you go on and cheat on me!" Lucy yelled. She had tears and tears streaming down her face.

"Please, Lucy. I know I'm wrong, I should have trusted you but she's a dark mage. I just wanted to protect you. I can't live without you. Please forgive me." Sting said with tears running down his face.

"It's too late. I hate you. I hate everyone in Sabertooth." Lucy said. "I quit Sabertooth. Goodbye Sting." Lucy added. But what shocked us the most was what she said afterwards. "I'm better off in Fairy Tail. But I highly doubt that after what happened they'll welcome me back." Lucy said. We were shocked. We looked at each other then nodded. All thinking the same thing.

"Lucy. You're always welcome back in Fairy Tail." We said then ran up to her. She looked at us with wide us.

LUCY P.O.V

I stared at them with wide eyes. I was shocked. After all that happened, they still want me to come.

"R-r-really?" I asked shocked. They all nodded.

"You're always welcome back. And anyways we all miss you." Erza said.

"After all I did, you still welcome me with open arms?" I asked.

"We love you, Luce," Natsu said. I started crying but not tears of sadness, tears of happiness.

"So, will you join?" Wendy said. I nodded. They all cheered. We got up and were heading back to Fairy Tail's inn. I took a quick glance at Sting and saw he broke down. He got up and left with tears in his eyes.

'He deserves it.' I thought.

I looked at all of them. They still do love me. We reached the inn and Natsu kicked the doors open. "We're back and with a new recruit," Erza said. 'Who' they all asked. They moved to the side so that everyone could see me. I looked at the floor.

"Is it ok to re-join the guild?" I asked still looking at the floor. It was silent for a few seconds until everyone started crying and saying 'Hell Ya'.

"WAIT," Master said. Everyone stopped cheering and went quite. "We'll let you join if," Master said but then paused mid-sentence. I was hoping that he doesn't reject me for coming in the guild. "If you join the Grand Magic Games as a Fairy Tail member," Master said with a smile. I was shocked. They still want me in the guild. I nodded. They all cheered. "Okay, who wants to leave the Grand Magic Games?" Master said.

"They don't have to if-" I was cut off by Laxus.

"It's okay, blondie. I want to drop out of the GMG." Gajeel said. I was shocked.

"Then it's settled. Lucy shall replace Laxus in the GMG." Master said. I was about to protest when Laxus told me no. I then nodded. We partied all night.

STING P.O.V

I went back to our inn and went into our or should I say my room. Once I got there I saw Orga, Rufus and Rogue sitting on the sofa.

"Oi. Where's Lucy?" Orga asked. I looked at the floor and tears fell.

"What happened?" Rufus asked.

"She left the guild," I said which shocked all of them.

"Why?" They asked.

"Because remember when that girl came," I said. They all nodded. "Well, she saw me and her kissing," I said. Their jaw dropped.

"And what did you say?" Rogue asked.

"I told her that she threatened me. but what she said is that we all underestimated her. And now she quit the guild and joined Fairy Tail." I said in a low voice. They were shocked.

"That means we need another person. I'll go contact Sabertooth." Rufus said.

"No need to do that." Said a familiar voice. We turned around and saw Minerva. "So, I guess she found out about that girl," Minerva said. We nodded. "It's ok. I have a plan to get her back." Minerva said. We all looked at her in shock.

She came towards us and told us the plan. We all nodded.

"Then it's settled. But for now, let's win the GMG." Minerva said. We all nodded. They then left and I was alone in the room. I got up and went to bed thinking about Lucy, My mate.

I'll do anything to get you back. And with that, I fell asleep.