chapter thirteen

XᏆᏆᏆ

( ɢᴍɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ )
           ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᵀᵂᴼ

↳ ( ɢᴍɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ )            ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᵀᵂᴼ

LUCY P.O.V

I helped Sting out of the infirmary and to our room. We went to his room. I sat him on the bed and went to his closet, grabbing a white shirt and a pair of dark boxers and shorts. I handed the clothes to Sting. He took it, pressing a kiss to my cheek and went to take a shower. My heartbeat increased as I touched the place his lips once were. A smile overtook my features, and once I heard the water running, I went out of his room and into mine. I took a quick shower, and after drying myself, I slipped on a red lace shirt and skinny black jeans that reached to my ankles. I came out of the room and saw that Sting was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

I walked up to the couch and sat beside him. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I blushed a bit. Unknown to me is that Sting saw me blush then smirked.

"Awww. Is Lucy Dragnoia blushing." Sting said in a teasing voice. My blush burned through my cheeks, and my face felt like a hot oven. I suddenly felt awkward as I attempted to hide my rosy cheeks behind my skinny fingers.

"S-S-Shut up," I said, turning my head. Sting smirked. I look back at him, and there is a softness in his eyes. I look down at my lap, afraid if I stare any longer, I'll ruin his beauty. He only takes his finger and lifts it up, so I meet his eyes. Although his eyes were soft, I notice the feelings behind them, as if he were longing for something. He touches his forehead to mine, and I feel a warmth. One that I've never experienced before.

It fills my body, from head to toe, invigorating me and filling me with a passion and hope that is powerful. He leans his head closer to me, and his lips meet mine. Gentle but passionate, he presses his lips into my lips. The world around me slowed so that I could be at this moment. My heart flutters, and I kiss back, cherishing the moment and Sting. His lips are soft and warm. He puts his hand on the back of my head, pulling me closer to him. We pull back and smile. I lay my head on his shoulder, and even though I'm still filled with the warmth from the kiss, I shiver.

Sting goes to say something until he is interrupted by someone knocking on the door. He got up and answered the door. I heard him growl, so I went up to him.

STING P.O.V

I was annoyed. I was just having a moment with my blondie. I got up to answer the door. I opened the door and saw Fairies. I growled. I heard Lucy coming towards the door. She gasped in shock when she saw them.

"What are you doing here?" Lucy asked.

"We just came to tell you something," Natsu said.

"Well then say it or get the hell out of here." I barked.