chapter three

ᏆᏆᏆ

( ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ )

↳ ( ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ )

THIRD P.O.V

Everyone at Fairy Tail was sad and depressed because Lucy had just left them. Their precious light had left them, stealing all the happiness with her. Remorse. Guilt. They were all feeling it. Fairy Tail made a promise to protect their own, yet they were the ones that hurt Lucy. The whole guild wished for a Time-Turner so they could go back, rectify the mistake - the worst they all had done. However, they could not. It was impossible. They had to live with it. Remorse etched into their heart - guilt gnawing at them like a worm at the core of an apple.

LISSANA'S P.O.V

I can't believe Fairy Tail. First, they were ignoring her and calling her weak, and now they are crying because they know her real power and because she just left. It makes me so angry. My knuckles were going white from how hard I was clenching my fists, gritting my teeth from an effort to remain sile. I knew for a fact that my hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent with my face red with suppressed rage.

"Lisanna?" My older sister asked from behind me, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" I was seeing red, my bangs covering my eyes as I stared at the floor, refusing to look up at my excuse of a guild. Hearing another wail of cry, I felt as if I mentally snapped as I finally let out my emotions and pouring out my disappointment and anger.

"Why are you all crying about her, when you guys were the one who made her leave, you guys were the ones who hurt her more!" I screamed at Fairy Tail. All they did was look down or cry, even more, especially the people who didn't ignore her. "I can't believe you guys, where is the Fairy Tail I know and love. The one that except even weak people into this guild where we treat everyone like family. What happened to you guys. Your acting like Sabers now, only caring for power." I screamed in between my cries.

"We are not acting like Sabers," Natsu growled. I swallowed that anger when it was a fire-seed and forgot to drink something cool, and so it grew in my belly until it came out as hot as any dragon has ever flamed...on the person I loved most. I'll never forget his eyes, how that fire burnt him to ash. Natsu used to love my sparks of passion, the way I sizzled even in the rain, but that inferno was more than his heart and brain could manage.

"Yes, you are. You guys kicked Lucy off the team because she was weak. She clearly trusted me more even though I only knew her for two months. She told me everything about herself, even her true past. She was with you for three years and with me for two months, and I know more about her than any of you know. She didn't trust at first, and when she was about to tell you guys, you all ignored her and called her weak and useless. After three years, she still didn't trust you all. But after three days she trusted me completely. And thanks to you guys I lost my one true best friend. And because of that, I can't trust any of you anymore except for the people who didn't ignore Lucy." I yelled with the tears bursting forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. I felt the muscles of my chin tremble like a small child, and as much as I tried to hold myself together, I couldn't. My knees gave out, and I fell to the floor with sobs leaving my mouth.

MIRA P.O.V 

After Lissana broke down, I ran to her, trying to comfort her. I still couldn't believe that my family would do this to Lucy. We were supposed to be the prime example of Nakamas to all the other guilds yet here they were, abandoning our Lucy.

"Lisanna, Levy, Mira and Juvia, please come to my office," Master called as he looked down at the guild from the top floor. Just glancing at his face and you could tell that he was very disappointed with everyone. The four of us looked at each other in confusion, but when we all reached Master's office, we saw a Lacrima with Lucy on it. Grins spread across our lips, and we all surrounded the lacrima with Lucy waving at us. I heard the door close so I guess master must have left the room to give us some privacy.

"Hey, guys." She said, her smile bringing the familiar warm feeling in all our chests. "I'm so sorry I had to leave it's just I can't stay there any longer," she explained, and we all smiled at her sadly. We all knew it was going to happen.

"It's okay, Lu-chan," Levy said, brushing it off as if it didn't affect us a lot. It did. We just wanted her to be happy.

"Thanks," Lucy replied. "Anyway, I'm here in the Dragon Realm, training."

"Cool." We all say in unison. We all broke out into fits of laughter and just like that, we talked for an hour about everything.

───── ─────

"Anyways, It was enjoyable talking to you," Lucy said, looking at all of us with fond looks, ones we mirrored. "I want you all to tell Fairy Tail everything about me and tell them how they made me suffer, 'kay?" Lucy asked. We all nodded after we all said goodbye and left the office. We all went up to the bar and saw that they were will still crying. 'Pathetic'

LISSANA P.O.V

We went to the bar. I got everyone's attention by saying.  "You're still crying even though you caused her more suffering," I shook my head, sighing in disappointment. "Why don't I tell you all the real past Lucy had when she was young. Long ago, there was a fight between two queens and who were also twin sisters. The oldest one was the queen of the dark. She controlled everything related to the dark, and she also wanted more power, and her name was Adreana. The younger one was the queen of light. She controlled everything related to the light and was kind and cheerful and also didn't want power like her sister. Her name was Layla. Lucy's mother.

The reason they were fighting was because Adreana wanted more power, so she made a bet with her sister that if she wins that she takes the power. Layla agreed to this except if she won, then she will give both of their powers to a baby born with a pure heart. They both agreed. The battle lasted one day and Lucy's mum had won. After seven years, she had her. Lucy had both of their powers because her heart was pure. Her mum trained her to control her magic, and she did. Lucy's mother told her never to use her magic until it was an emergency and after Lucy mastered her powers, she learnt other types of magic. And the reason her mum died was not because of an illness but because she used all of her magic power on two dragons for they were on the verge of dying.

One day I met Lucy when Team Natsu went on an S-Class mission. I first saw her at her apartment and at that time I didn't know who she was so I was in deep thought that I didn't see I was about to fall in the river. Lucy, however, saw me and grabbed my hand. She told me to be careful. We walked to the guild together and also got the same kind of drink. We talked for hours. Afterwards, we went on a mission seeing that we had nothing else to talk about. We went on the task. The mission was to defeat three huge dragon-like monsters. At first, I was scared, but when I looked into Lucy's eyes, I knew this wouldn't be her first. We went on the mission, and when got there, the monsters started attacking after 1 hour we couldn't even kill one. Both Lucy and I were wounded badly.

We both couldn't stand up, but Lucy kept on trying and not giving up. I could see in her eyes something I never saw, and that was determination. Then one monster got me and was about to eat me when a wave of magic was realised. When I looked to find the source, it was Lucy. She looked like some Angle and Demon combined. She chanted a spell and killed all three monsters. We went back, and she told me Everything, and that's how we met," When I finished saying all of the guilds were in shock except for me, Mira, Levy, Juvia and Master. 

"So you mean she killed three dragon-like monsters in one blow," Erza asked, surprised. I nodded.

Then all of a sudden everyone starts crying again and this time harder screaming: 'Lucy, please come back we're sorry' or 'our light we need you Lucy we need our light'. Everyone was crying and crying non-stop. I shook my head and sighed. This wasn't the Fairy Tail I used to know.