chapter seventeen

XᏙᏆᏆ

( ɢᴍɢ ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏᴜʀ )

↳ ( ɢᴍɢ ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏᴜʀ )

LUCY P.O.V

I woke up feeling pain. I felt as if thousands of blades were stabbing me in the heart. I looked at the time and saw it was 5am. This is the sixth time I've woken up in the middle of the night. I wasn't bothered to go back to sleep, because the games started in one hour, so I stood up and went to the bathroom. I turned the tap on and waited for the water to fill the bathtub. Once it was full, I dipped in and scrubbed my body with my Vanilla and Strawberry scented soap.

After thirty minutes, I got out and wore a dark oversized jumper with a pair of ripped jeans that had chains hanging from it. I tied my hair into a high ponytail, using a black ribbon to cover the hair tie.

I left my room and walked down the hall. I turned the corner and bumped into Sting. I was about to walk away when he suddenly grabs my hand. I looked back at him and saw that his eyes were showing regret and sadness. I yanked him off me and continued walking away. And for some reason, I felt daggers stabbing my heart when I was walking away from him. I felt something warm on my face. I touched my cheeks and realised that it was tears. I was crying. I wiped the tears off and went to Fairy Tail's area. I pushed the door open and saw everybody waiting there.

"Good morning, Lucy," Erza said with a huge smile. I just nodded my head.

"Hey," I said sleepily.

"Wow. Someone's still sleepy." Gray said. I nodded then sat down on the platform. I looked at Sabertooth and saw they all had fake smiles.

"Wow. Do they miss me that much?" I thought.

"Don't know but seems like it," Erza said. I was shocked; how did she know? But thankfully she saw the expression on my face. "You said it out loud," Erza said. I nodded. I looked back and saw the Pumpkin guy come out.

"Welcome back to the 4th day of the Grand Magic Games-Kabo. Just like last time, please bring a member to sing a song. You have 5 minutes to do so. Kabo" Mato said.

"By the way, It seems as if the teams have changed," Yajima said

"It seems so." Chapti Lola agreed.

"Okay, Lucy go down and sing," Natsu said. I groaned in annoyance.

"Uhh, Let Tin Can over there go. I'm not in the mood." I said in annoyance.

"Ya exactly, I'll go- WAIT WHO YOU CALLIN TIN CAN," Gajeel yelled. I groaned.

"No, He'll make everyone go deaf. Come on, Luce." Natsu begged. I was angry.

"Didn't I tell you never to call me that," I said in a cold tone with a dark aura behind me. He was shaking in fear.

"Just go, Blondie," Laxus said from his position in the back. He was our reserve just in case anything happened. I was frustrated.