chapter eighteen

XᏙᏆᏆᏆ

( ᴛʀᴜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs )

↳ ( ᴛʀᴜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs )

NORMAL P.O.V

Both Lucy and Sting stared at each other until the Pumpkin man or called Mato was heard signalling the start of the battle. "Okay, you have thirty minutes. BEGIN!" Mato yelled. Sting made the first move.

"Roar of the White Dragon!" Sting chanted. It came straight at Lucy. She just stood there.

"Dodge it!" All of Fairy Tail yelled. But it was too late; The attack had hit her. Sting wasn't satisfied. He knew what happened. Once the smoke cleared, Lucy was there standing with a smirk on her face. She had nullified the attack with her bare hands. She turned towards Fairy Tail.

"You still think I'm weak, Don't ya?" Lucy said with a cold glare and tone. Fairy Tail was shocked as well as the others. They then looked down guiltily. The only ones who weren't surprised were Sabertooth. She turned around to Sting.

LUCY P.O.V

After I said that I turned towards Sting and glared at him, he had a blank face. I didn't want to fight because I still love him.

'No, you don't love him. He betrayed you. He thought you couldn't handle a dark mage. Him and all of Sabertooth. When they knew that you were the Queen of Light and Dark.' I thought. My blood was boiling. I hate him.

"I'll kill you," I said in a cold tone with a murderous aura behind me. I heard people gasp in shock, especially Fairy Tail. I couldn't blame them. Their once happy, kind and caring girl just said something so cold and murderous. I already told them, I am no longer that weak and caring Lucy Heartfillia. I am Lucy Dragnoia, a strong and badass mage. "My turn. Roar of the Fire Dragon." I chanted. It aimed straight for Sting. He dodged it. I was surprised but quickly replaced it with a smirk. "Well, well, well. To be honest, I was surprised you dodged it." I said. He smirked back. "Well then, it seems I have underestimated you. Why don't we stop playing?" I Asked. He nodded.

"White Drive!" He yelled. White patterns formed all over his body. I could tell that he grew a lot stronger. I could feel his magic power, and so did everyone else. Fairy Tail was scared for me while Sabertooth just watched us knowing that he still was going full force.

"Well then come at me," I said. He didn't do anything. I was about to attack him when suddenly he comes at me as fast as Light.

"White Dragon Iron Fist." He chanted. His fist connected with my stomach. I flew all the way to the wall. I got up and coughed up some blood, wiping away the excess on my cheek with my hand. He smirked.

"Stop playing around and fight me properly," Sting asked. I smirked. He saw right through me. It was another reason why I loved him. He knew every ulterior motive I had.