chapter fifteen

X

( ɢᴍɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ )

↳ ( ɢᴍɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ )

LUCY P.O.V

I woke up and found a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Sting hugging me. He was sleeping peacefully. I smiled. I tried to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't budge. Every time I tried to get out of his grip, the more he tightened his grip. I soon gave up and looked at the clock. It read 5:05 am. I turned my head and faced Sting. He was staring at me.

"Where you awake the whole time?" I asked with a blank face.

"Yep." He replied with a goofy smile. I giggled at this. I kissed his cheek and got out of his grip and off the bed. I went to my closet to get a towel. I looked back at Sting to see that he was staring at me and was also in deep thought. I knew he was thinking something perverted because of the smile he wore.

"You know, you shouldn't stare at a girl while deep in thought because they might think you're thinking something perverted and by the look on your face you are," I said while smirking.

STING P.O.V

Once Blondie got out of bed, I stared at her. She looked so pretty. But what can you expect she is my mate after all. I was thinking about how I should mark her. I was in deep thought when all of a sudden Blondie looks at me and smirks.

"You know, you shouldn't stare at a girl while deep in thought because they might think you're thinking something perverted and by the look on your face you are," Blondie said.

I blushed a deep shade of red. She starts laughing. Her laugh was so cute.

"I knew it. You are thinking something perverted." Lucy said. I shook my head.

"Nope, I'm not. I was just thinking about how I'm going to mark you." I said which made her blush, but it soon faded as fast as it came.

LUCY P.O.V

"That's sweet. Now is not the time. Go get ready the Grand Magic Games starts in 30 minutes." I said, and then he got out of bed and went to his room. I entered the bathroom and turned on the water. I stripped out of my Pyjama's and entered the shower. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body with my Vanilla and Strawberry Scented soap. I got out after 10 minutes and changed into my clothes.

I wore a pink top, black shorts, black ankle boots and a black jacket with a pink heart and a black rose on it. I clipped a black choker with a pink jewel around my neck. Something is missing' I thought. I then realised my hair. "Open: Gate of the crab, Cancer." I chanted and then in a puff of smoke he was here.