chapter nineteen

XᏆX

( ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ )

↳ ( ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ )

NORMAL P.O.V

Both Lucy and Sting had charged at one another. They only had 25 minutes left. "Time reminder, 25 minutes left." Said one of the judges, Yajima. They both nodded.

"Dark Poison Feathers." Lucy chanted. She spread her wings, and black feathers came flying straight to Sting. He, Luckily, dodged them all. This made Lucy irritated.

"What's wrong, Blondie? Upset that I keep dodging your attacks?" He provoked with a smirk.

LUCY P.O.V

After he said that a tick mark formed on my head. "SHUT UP! And stop calling me Blondie you're blonde too." I said irritated. His smirk grew wider.

"Hehe. Your always the same, Blondie." He said. I clenched my fist real tight.

"Basterd! I swear I'll kill you." I yelled.

"I like to see you try." He said in a mocking tone. I growled.

"That's it," I snarled. My Dark Angel transformation disappeared. Everyone was shocked.

"What are you doing? Why'd you change back Luce?!" I heard Natsu yell. I was mad. I got a dagger out of my belt and threw it at him really fast that no one could see it coming. It cut his cheek. I glared at him. He was shivering.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that," I said with a murderous aura was forming and the way I said that send shivers down everyone's spine.

"Gomen," Natsu replied. I nodded.

"No worries, Just don't call me that." I flashed a smile to him, which made him blush a deep red and made me giggle. I heard a growl. I turned to Sing and saw his head down, and his eyes shadowed. "Oh, what do we have here. Is Sting jealous?" I asked. He lifted his head up and looked at me.

"Of course, I am. You're my mate." He replied in a cold tone. His eyes stared deep into mine. I smirked.

"Well. Are you going to stand there, or are you going to make a move?" I asked. He looked at me, then smirked. He disappeared. I suddenly felt a tremendous amount of magic power from behind me. I turned around and saw Sting eating the Light. My eyes widen, and so did everyone else, except for Sabertooth.

"Holy Ray!" Sting chants. A huge Ball of light is formed in his mouth and then was shot straight at me. I was to shock to move.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Fairy Tail Area (NOBODY'S P.O.V)