chapter eleven

X

( ɢᴍɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ )
          ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ

↳ ( ɢᴍɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ )           ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ

LUCY P.O.V

I woke up to find that I was in my room for the grand magic games. I realised that Sting must have brought me to my bed after I slept in his arms. Just thinking about it made my heartbeat rise up. I got up and headed towards the bathroom, ready to take a nice long bath. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth and hair. As I was combing through my hair, I decided I wanted to change my hair a bit. 

"Open: Gate of the Crab, Cancer." In a puff of smoke, Cancer appeared before me with his scissors in his hands.

"What can I do for you-ebi?" He asked.

"Could you do something to my hair? Like something different?" I asked politely. He hummed to himself before nodding and getting to work. After a few minutes, he finished and handed me a mirror. I gasped as I saw my hair in the reflection. Instead of the usual sunflower blonde colour, he dyed it a light ash colour and cut bangs into the front to frame my face even more.

"Do you like it?" He asked, slightly nervous. I smiled fondly at him.

"It's wonderful. Thank you, Cancer." He grinned broadly. "You may go back now," I said. He nodded then, in a puff of smoke, left.

I got out of the bathroom and slipped on my undergarments, and a white ripped cropped top that read 'bad bitch' and a pair of camo pants. I slipped on my Sabertooth jacket and a pair of shoes that had heels at the bottom. I was in that mood. I went downstairs. I saw that everyone was sitting in the living room. I'm guessing they were waiting for me. I went towards the living room.

"Good morning," I said. They all turned around and stared at me. They were all blushing.

"You know it's rude to stare at a girl like that," I said with a smirk. They all blushed as red as a tomato. It was a red that could rival Erza's hair. We then went out the door and headed towards the arena. Once we got there, we went to our places, and the Pumpkin Guy named Mato came out.

"Welcome to the second day of the Grand Magic Games," Mato said. The crowd went wild. "Here are the points so far." A holographic screen displayed the points. Quatro Puppy had zero points with Blue Pegasus having eight, Mermaid Heel with nine. Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale both had twelve points while Sabertooth had seventeen points. "Well then, just like yesterday can you please send one member to sing," Mato said.

My team looked at me, and I rolled my eyes and went down. Once I entered the arena, I heard people whistling or cheering. Can't blame them though, I do look stunning. 

"Well, here are the participants. For Quatro Puppy it's Rocker. For Blue Pegasus it's Jenny. For Mermaid Heel, Beth will be entering. For Lamia Scale, Sherry will be entering. For Fairy Tail, the great Titania is entering and for Sabertooth, Lucy is joining."  Mato announced to the crowd.