chapter fourteen

XᏆᏙ

( ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪғ )

↳ ( ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪғᴛ )

NATSU'S POV

It was 11:57 pm. Everyone was at the guild waiting till midnight, so we can go to the park and see what the gift that Lucy wanted to give us. We waited. Nobody was drinking or partying. It was dead silent. The clock then read 11:58. I was excited. I jumped out of my seat.

"It's 11:58. Let's go to the park." Everyone then yelled 'ya' and raced out the door. We reached the park and saw a tall Sakura tree. The petals were falling down. We all searched for Lucy and saw no one. We then heard footsteps and saw that it was Lamia Scale.

"What are you doing here?" Gray asked.

"We could say the same about you," Lyon replied.

"Well, we asked first," Gray said.

"You see, we had got a letter saying to come to the park," Jura said calmly. We nodded then saw Mermaid Heel and Blue Pegasus head over.

"What are you doing here?" Wendy asked.

"We got a letter saying to come to the park," Hibiki said.

"Same here," Beth said.

We then waited. A few seconds later, Quatro Cerberus came.

"What are you doing here?" Levy asked.

"We got a letter saying to come to the park at midnight," Bacchus said. We all nodded.

The clock bell rang, saying that it was midnight. Then suddenly all the lights went out, and then all the stars in the sky were shining really bright. We then heard humming and saw a beautiful Angel sitting on the branch of the Sakura Tree.

She had long brown hair that went up to her butt, and her eyes were a different colour. One was pure white, and the other one was Shiny Gold. She wore a white strapless-dress that reached to her ankles. She also wore white gloves. She had a crown made out of leaves on her head. But the most beautiful thing was her wings. Her feathers were pure white.

Soon we heard footsteps and saw Sabertooth. They ran towards us. The angel smiled.

"Now that everyone is here I want everyone to see my gift to Fairy Tail." The angel said. She sounded so familiar. I then realised that it was Lucy.

"Lucy!" I yelled. She smirked.

"Oh, so you do know who I am," Lucy said. I was shocked, but then I realised this was normal for her since she was Queen of Light and Dark. She started to sing. Her voice was so soothing and gentle. "This song was a song I made when I was in Fairy Tail. I just decided to sing it now with everyone listing." Lucy said then began to sing