chapter four

ᏆᏙ

( ʟᴀs sᴛᴇᴘ ɪɴ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ )

↳ ( ʟᴀsᴛ sᴛᴇᴘ ɪɴ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ )

LUCY'S P.O.V

It's been three years since I left Fairy Tail. Over the past three years, I have been training. I learnt Dragon Slayer, Wolf slayer, Fairy slayer, God slayer, Devil slayer, Phoenix slayer, Angel slayer and Demon slayer magic. I also learnt simple magic like reqiup, memory make, solid script, card magic, and so much more.

Being in that realm allowed me to see the brighter things in life while not being too naive. I learnt so much from everyone, and I was ready to go back into the world with a brave face and a guarded heart.

Standing in front of the castle that became my home for the last few years, I was ready to go back to my home. To Earth Land as they called it. I was ready to look the people who hurt me in the eyes and show them just how much they'll regret letting me go, how much they'll regret ever ignoring me. I will become their worst nightmare. I will not stop until I've let them suffer just as much as I did.

"Open: Portal To Earth Land, Fairy Tail." After I chanted the words, a large portal came before me, and I could see the doors of Fairy Tail, the guild that used to bring me so much joy when I saw it while walking towards it with determination in my eyes. "Bye, Minna. I promise to come back and visit." I yelled back at the dragons that stood behind me, saying goodbyes as I stepped inside the portal, walking through with my head held high.

Stepping out, I heard no laughter or cheers or anything from outside the guild. It was just deadly silent. It hung in the air like smoke, intoxicating and making everyone stay away from it.'Are they still sad after three years?'  I wondered, asking myself. By the looks of it, I guess so.

I headed straight to the doors, raising my legs and kicking it wide open, resulting in them to bang against the walls and echo a loud sound. All eyes moved to me. No one spoke until the almighty Salamander decided too and it was then did I finally realise how stupid he was.

"Oi, Who are you, and what do you want?" Salamander asked. He couldn't even recognise my scent, even with him being a dragon slayer. I guess love does make someone blind.

Just looking over him, I could tell that he was still sad and guilty, not just him but all of them. Mischief filled my mind as the thought of messing with them brought a smirk to my face.

"Is that how you treat your Nakama when she finally comes back after three years?" I said while removing the hood off my head, uncovering my face for all of them to see. They all started crying tears of joy happy to see me. "I missed you guys so much." I lied with a fake cheerful smile.

"We missed you to Lucy." They all said in unison.

'They actually thought I missed them' I shook my head in disappointment, mentally. 'They lost their touch over the years.' Then suddenly Master shouted: "Let's party for Lucy, our Nakama finally returning to us." I smirked evilly. 'They are still as stupid as ever.'

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but who said I was joining Fairy Tail?" I said which shocked everyone, especially Master and Team Natsu.

"But Lucy didn't you come here to join the guild?" Master asked.

"Nope, I only came to say hi to Mira, Lisanna, Levy, Juvia and you, Master," I replied. They were all shocked. I was angry; my blood was boiling. "Don't tell me just because you said sorry I will forgive you." I scoffed. "You think that after all the pain you caused me that a simple 'SORRY' will make me forgive you all? Well if you did think that then here's some news for you. Your all dead wrong." I said.

All of them was sad. Some even started to cry. I scanned around the room to find no Lissana, no Juvia, no Levy and no Mira. "Oi Makarov," I yelled. At first, he was confused but then realised I wasn't apart of the guild."Where are Lissana, Mira, Levy and Juvia?" I asked. When I said their Names everyone began to Sulk.

"They left the guild temporally." I was shocked. "They didn't want to see anyone in Fairy Tail until they got over what happened, so they left temporally," Makarov said on the verge of tears. I was surprised. I was about to leave when I turned around and told them one last thing.

"One last thing, We will see each other in the GMG, and when we fight each other, I expect you all to get strong. And if you win then maybe I will join Fairy Tail again." I said, then left the guild. Once I stepped out of the guild, I knew it would be a long time until I return or visit.