chapter eight

ᏙᏆᏆᏆ

↳ ( ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ )

LUCY P.O.V

As sunlight poured into the room almost suffocatingly, my eyes fluttered open, taking in my surroundings. I was currently sitting up on the soft bed in an unfamiliar room. I looked around to see if anyone was there but there was no one, which I then realised was dumb because I'd know immediately if there was someone else in the room. Interrupting me from my thoughts, the door opened and revealed Minerva who wore a kind smile and a simple blue dress.

"So your finally awake, Lulu," Minerva said. I nodded, yawning as I stretched my hands over my head.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"You're at my place," Minerva replied, smiling warmly at me. "Anyway, get changed, we're leaving in ten minutes," Minerva said then left the room. I threw the blanket off of my form, jumping out of bed and walking over to the closet where I found lots of sparkly dresses. I scrunched my nose as I looked at all of them with disgust. None of them matched my mood or my personality. Ever since I left Fairy Tail, I decided to embrace the darkness within me. As if a light bulb appeared above my head, I had an idea.

"Open: Gate of the Maiden, Virgo." In a puff of pink smoke Virgo appeared before me, her hands crossed in front of her and bowing slightly.

"Punishment, Hime?" Virgo asked. I chuckled softly.

"No, but can you find a dress and some makeup that would match my personality," I asked. She nodded, going back to the spirit world then after a few seconds, she returned with an outfit she hand-picked.

"Here you go, Hime." I flashed her a smile in thanks and watched as she poofed back to the spirit world. I quickly went to the bathroom to do my morning routine before I slipped on the black laced undergarments on first. Grabbing the navy blue sweater, I slipped it on along with a pair of skinny black jeans and a pair of black ankle boots. I hooked my black key pouch with printed angel wings on the back onto the side of my jeans. I quickly braided my hair on the side, allowing it to lay over my right shoulder.

Before I left, I looked at myself in the mirror. Happy with my outfit, I went out the door and headed downstairs. When I reached downstairs, I saw all the boys staring at me with their nose bleeding and saw Minerva looking at me and yelling kawaii.

I rolled my eyes as the boys finally stood up after a few minutes and cleaned their noses. "So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't know. Minerva said that she knows somewhere." Replied Sting. I could still see that they were still blushing and I couldn't help but chuckle under my breath. I then turned to face my childhood best friend.

"So Minerva, where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't actually know," Minerva said, smiling awkwardly.

"Of course, you don't," Sting said in a mocking tone.

"What did you say," Minerva said with a deadly aura forming behind her. We all sweatdropped.

"I know a place," I said with an idea in my head.

"Where?" They all asked.

"Where I went training. In the dragon realm." I said. They all nodded.

"Open: Portal to the Dragon Realm." I chanted then a blue Portal appeared in front of us. We walked through only to be in front of a vast castle, My castle. They all stared in awe. I walked through the doors with them trailing behind me. We walked through the hall and stopped in front of two Huge white and gold doors. I pushed them open, which caused everyone inside to stare at me then cry or yell 'Welcome Back Hime'. They all greeted me, and I smiled back and greeted them. I then went to the end of the room and sat on my big Thorne chair. That's when Igneel came up to me and said

"Hime, I don't mean to be rude, but who are they?" Igneel asked while pointing at them.

"They are some of my guildmates." I replied "The Blue-haired girl is Minerva she is a territory mage. The boy with the hat is Rufus he is Memory-Make mage and the guy with green hair is Orga he is a Lightning god slayer. And last but not least the two boys over there are dragon slayers. The blond-haired one is Weisslogia's son, and the black-haired one is Skiadrum's son." I said in a bored tone. While saying that Weisslogia and Skaidrum came out, a looked at their son's. Sting and Rogue started crying tears of joy and ran to their parents while their parents were also crying as they saw the two boys.

After a few minutes, they stopped talking, then looked at me.

"Anyway, we came here to train. Rufus, you shall train with Memyor. He is the Memory-make dragon. Minerva you shall train with Lola, She is the Territory Goddess. Orga you shall train with Bolt, She is the lightning Goddess and lastly Sting and Rogue you shall train with Weisslogia and Skaidrum. Now then, go on and train while I have something's to attend and fix." I said and the last part I glared at Igneel and Metalicana, who then started to shake and sweat dripping down their foreheads.

"Just because I'm not here doesn't mean I don't know what you two are doing," I said in a cold tone while sending the two glares. Soon everyone left, and I was all alone in the Throne room. Not Unknown to me there was someone still here and was watching me. "You can come out know, Aqua," I said which startled her then she went calm.

"So you knew I was there." She said. I nodded.

"Anyway, what is it?" I asked.

"You do know you need to find your mate before It's too late," Aqua said.

"Yeah, I know," I said.

Suddenly the doors were kicked open and reviled Minerva with hearts in her eyes and everyone else trying to stop her.

"Lucy, You never told me you had to find a mate," Minerva said with hearts in her eyes and an evil smirk plastered on her face.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you," I said.

"Anyway Blondie, Want does she means by before It's too late?" Sting asked.

"She meant by I need to find a mate before the end of the year because if I don't then Zeref will have to rule the place because the Dragon realm can't believe without a Prince or Princess that doesn't have the Royal blood in them," I said. They all nodded.

"Natsu was supposed to be my mate, but when Lissana came back, he started to ignore me even though he knew I was his mate so I just gave up on him and tried to find someone else who could rule with me," I said. They all nodded again and said that they would help me find my mate. "It's fine, I have six months till the end of the year, so first we'll train then win the grand magic games then I'll find my mate," I said, and with that, they all left.

"You know the Light Dragon Slayer loves you," Aqua said. I nodded. "Then let him rule with you," Aqua said.

"I will see once he gains the courage to tell me," I said. Aqua nodded then left.

───── ⋅☆⋅ ─────

One month has passed, and we all grew stronger than before. We are heading towards the front of the castle. "We promise to visit," I said. All the Dragons were crying because we were leaving. "Open: Portal to Earthland: Sabertooth." I chanted then a blue Portal appeared, and we went through. We were outside Sabertooth. I kicked the doors opened and yelled: "WE'RE BACK."