chapter twenty one

XXᏆ

( ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ )

↳ ( ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ )

LUCY P.O.V

We were still sitting on the couch. I was leaning on Sting's chest. I heard him growl. I looked up at him. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me. I could see he was trying to hold back on something.

"I can't hold it," Sting growled then picked me up and placed me on his lap. I was confused.

"Can't hold what?" I asked innocently. He looked at me.

"I want to mark you." Sting said embarrassed. He had a tint of pink on his cheek. I chuckled.

"If you want to mark me, then go ahead," I said sweetly. He was shocked.

"Really?!" He asked, shocked. I nodded. He was leaning in.

"But." I started. He looked back at me. I had a dark aura coming from me. "If you dare kiss another girl I'll kill you. Even if you marked me, I wouldn't die, and if I die, I'll just come back to life. Got it." I said coldly at the beginning then sweetly at the end. He nodded. He then leaned down to my neck. He licked my sensitive spot on my neck. He then kissed my neck all over. Soon he opened his mouth, and his fangs came out.

"This might hurt a bit," Sting said. I nodded. He then pierced his fangs into my neck. It felt like hell. I could feel his fangs in my neck. He then went deeper. I was about to scream, an ear-piercing scream when he suddenly covered my mouth. Tears were streaming down my face from the pain. I soon got used to it after a few seconds. I then felt a rush of pain. He had gone super deep into my skin. I started trembling. The pain was unbearable. Once he had bit my sensitive part in my neck, he pulled his fangs out. He looked at me and wiped away my tears. His lips had my blood all over it. He licked it off. "Hmm, Lucy. Your blood tastes sweet." Sting said. I nodded.

"Ne- Sting?" I asked. He hummed in response. "C-c-can I m-mark y-you?" I asked in embarrassment. He chuckled then nodded. My face lit up. I was about to mark him when I realised something. "Wait. If I mark you will it hurt?" I asked, scared if I hurt him. He shook his head. I was confused. But Thank Mavis he saw. He chuckled.

"It won't hurt when a female Dragon marks a male Dragon because the Female Dragon doesn't have sharp fangs like the Male Dragon. So when you mark me, I'll barely feel the pain. So don't worry." He said. I nodded then leaned to his neck.

I inhaled his sent; It smelt like honey and lillies. No wonder I'm so attracted to him. He looks hot, he's sweet and caring, and he smells good. I looked at his face then kissed him. It was a passionate kiss full of Love. We then broke the kiss. I continued kissing him from his jaw till his neck. I licked his neck then opened my mouth. My fangs were coming out. I dragged them along his neck. I then pierced them in his neck. I felt him tighten his grip on me. I got worried and was about to pull them out, but he had put his hand on my head and pushed down, so I didn't remove them. I knew what he meant. He stopped me from removing my fangs cause he wanted me to continue, and that's what I did. I went deeper. His grip tightened more. I ignored it because he wants me to continue. Once I found his sensitive spot, I removed my fangs.

Blood covered my lips. I licked it off.

"Ne- Sting. Your blood is sweet as well." I said. He nodded. I looked at were I bit him and saw a Gold Dragon mark there. I smiled, then yawned. I was sleepy, and Sting knew.

"Let's go to bed," Sting said. I nodded. He picked me up and went to my room. He set me on the bed. He helped me remove my clothes and put on my nightgown.

It was purple with two layers. There was a ribbon that tied it together at the back. Since we marked each other, I really didn't care if Sting saw me naked Or if I saw him naked. After he helped put my nightgown on, he began to strip out of his clothes and wear only his boxers. He climbed in bed with me. We faced each other. I gave him a light peck.

"Goodnight, Sting. I love you." I said.

"Night, Blondie. Love ya to." Sting said and kissed me on my forehead. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me closer. I cuddled closer to him and rested my head on his Chest while he rested his Chin on my head. He soon fell asleep, and I did too. I fell asleep in my Mates arm.