chapter twenty three

XXᏆᏆᏆ

( ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs )

↳ ( ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs )

LUCY P.O.V

Once we heard 'GO', we all went our separate ways to find anyone.

"It seems that Rocker and Risley have engaged in a battle," Yajima said. I ignored it and just kept running. I smelt Laxus and Jura. I could sense Orga going for them.

"Look at this. Jura and Laxus have also engaged in a fight. I wonder who is going to win." Chapati Lola said.

'Orga, I call dibs on fighting Jura and Laxus.' I said through our telepathy bond.

'Okay, Go ahead and good luck.' Orga said.

'Thanks. You too and everyone else.' I said then cut off the connection.

I ran up ahead and saw Laxus and Jura fighting. Laxus was about to fire his Lightning Dragon Roar at Jura, but I ran up and ate it. They were both shocked. "Thanks for the meal. But now let's start the real fight." I said. They nodded a smirk plastered on all our faces.

"Now it seems Lucy has also joined their battle," Yajima said.

"Earth Hammer." Jura chanted and aimed it at Laxus. I blocked it. They were both shocked and confused. I looked back at Laxus.

"I want to fight all of the Fairies, so I'm telling you now go somewhere else," I told Laxus. He knew there was no point in arguing and just left. I turned back to Jura. "Now then let's finish off this battle," I said. He nodded and began raising his power. I grinned, knowing he knew my power.

"Earth Wall plus Rock Wall. Unison raid: Earth + Rock Wall." Jura chanted. I smirked and just dodged it. This happened for a few more minutes until I got bored.

"Okay, now I'm bored. Roar of the Celestial Dragon." I chanted. It hit him straight on. After the smoke cleared, there was Jura on the floor bruised and battered. I smirked.

"No way, Lucy Dragonica has just defeated one of the ten wizard saints in one move." Chapati Lola announced. The crowd went wild, and Sabertooth was cheering really, REALLY loud.

'Well done Lucy.' My team said.

'Thanks. And remember don't take down any Fairies. I want to beat them all.' I said.

'Sure.' They replied. I then continued running.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"It's been one hour and so far and all of Fairy Tail members and only Lucy of Sabertooth is left," Yajima announced. I was surprised as to how all of our members lost, but at least they tried their best. I couldn't blame Sting; he tried to defeat both Gray and Natsu. But I swear if I found out that they beat him up badly, I'll dig their graves.