chapter six

ᏙᏆ

( ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs )

↳ ( ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs )

LUCY P.O.V

Minerva dragged me inside and judging by the slight jump in her foot, I knew she was fucking happy I was here. We made out way over to the bar where a white-haired mage handed Minerva the stamper.

"Where and what colour?" She asked, grabbing the stamper. I hummed, tapping my chin before I decided on the perfect spot.

"Black on the left side of my waist," I replied, holding up my shirt. She nodded and placed it on the requested spot. When she removed the stamp, it was black, but then it changed to gold. I was confused until Yukino came up and told me: "Your guild mark will change to the colour of your magic. So since you just used Elemental Dragon Slayer magic, your mark turned to gold." She explained. I just nodded my head, impressed.

"So anyway, what kind of magic do you use?" Minerva asked. "Since you never told anyone," she added, causing me to elbow her in the stomach. I rolled my eyes as the whole guild stopped what they were doing and all chatters ceased so they could hear me.

"Yeah, What kind of power do you use?" Orga asked as he sat on one of the tables with his leg perched up on the bench, looking me directly in the eyes. "I could tell that that wasn't your full power." I bit the inside of my cheeks. I didn't want them to laugh at me.

"You can tell us," Rogue said, ushering me gently. I glanced up at him and sighed.

"I want to tell you guys but y'all won't believe me," The whole guild shook their head, all wearing supportive smiles.

"We promise we will believe you," Rufus said, and it was then that I knew Sabertooth would be my new home with just how welcoming they were. In Fairy Tail, Natsu would always say Sabertooth was horrible and cruel, that they only cared about being the strongest. That wasn't true. Just looking at them now, I knew they were better than Fairy Tail. I nodded, inhaling deeply.

"You see I'm Ruler of Light and Dark," I said which shocked everyone.

"How?" Master Jiemma asked.

"You see a long time ago, there were two sisters one was-" I shook my head, shrugging my shoulders. "You know what why don't I just show you," I said as I was too lazy to repeat the story. They nodded, and I chanted a spell:

"Oh, dragon of memory,
step away from the shade,
and come to my aid,

show them the truth,

from the time of youth,
to the present.

show them the heartbreak

and the mistakes,
the happiness,
and the fuzziness,

I ask you dragon of memory: Meroya,
Show them everything."

A bright gold light filled the room, brightening everyone's eyes. I watched as they all fell unconscious, dropping down like dead flies. It was amusing. I sat back and looked up at the ceiling, patiently waiting for them to wake up from my memories that played in their brains like a film.

When they finally did awake, tears shined brightly in their eyes, along with hatred. "They did that to you. I can't believe Fairy Tail." I bit my cheeks when I saw how disappointed Sting was in my ex-guild. Who could blame them though? "They were the ones who taught us to treat everyone like family, and they do that to their own Nakama. I won't forgive them." With his fists clenched tightly and determination in his eyes, you could tell that he was ready to destroy the guild for what they did.

"No," Minerva spoke, silencing Sting and everyone else. "We won't forgive them!" Minerva yelled, causing everyone to yell in agreement. I was so happy that I finally found a family that was kind and caring, aside from my dragon family. I felt something warm fall down my cheeks. I touched it to feel that I was crying tears of happiness.

"It's been a long time since I cried tears of happiness," I mumbled but loud enough, so they all heard me.

"Well then Lucy, We will always make you cry tears of happiness from now on," Minerva said. I was so happy that I actually smiled, Not one of those fake smiles but a real smile.

"Now then lets party!" Screamed Master. We all cheered. The party lasted all night long.

'I'm finally happy again.' I thought happily.