Prologue/Chapter 1

Hello everyone! I have decided to write a fanfic about my new favorite ship, Mithzan x House_Owner! It isn't really a popular ship so I don't expect too many reads, but I hope if you are reading this you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

Prologue

-Max's POV-

"Max, this is Ross. He will be joining us in the office."

Adam introduced me to the newcomer, who was named Ross. I had already known him, since I did videos with him a few years ago, but he looked quite different know, and was pretty cute.

What?

"Hey Max, long time no see!"

Ross pulls me in for a hug, and I mumble in response.

"Yeah..."

I give him a tour of the offices. Adam's office, Barney's office, Jin's office, Jake's office, Cory's office, Tim, Ethan and I's area, and finally, his office. All that was in it was a desk, a chair, and some shelves. He sits down on the chair and spins around, admiring his new office. I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, I need to get back to editing. Bye." I wave goodbye and start back towards my office.

"Thanks man!"

A few hours later, Everyone is in Ross' office, admiring his new setup. He had already set up his monitors, put his games on the shelf, and covered the wall in posters. To my understanding, he was going to start making videos again on his channel with the help of Adam.

And who was assigned to edit them?

Me.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

One Month Later

-Max's POV-

"Hey Max, wanna go out to eat lunch today?"

"Sure man! Where should we go?"

Ross had been here for a month, and I have started to grow quite fond of him. At first I didn't really like him or pay attention to him, but we started to hang out and grow a bit closer. Not to mention I had to listen to his voice every time I edited one of his videos, so I kind of had to get used to him. We did fuck around a lot though, and I flipped him off time to time.

I don't know about Ross, but I might have gotten a little too close to him.

"Uhh.. how about sushi?" I suggest, pulling out my phone.

"We had that yesterday.. and the day before." He replies, eyes wandering to Adam's office. He had eaten with us the last few days, and he would eat nothing but sushi.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's just go to the mall and find something."

We head out. Thankfully it was a nice day out, so we could just take a nice long walk there rather than getting in the car. We made our way to the mall, talking about stupid shit like video games and the other guys.

Finally we arrive at the mall, where we enter to find the cool air conditioning going. Much better than being outside in the heat. Ross however, was freezing. For some reason, he was always cold. I put my arm on his shoulder, the one furthest from me, in an attempt to keep him warm.

We wandered around the mall until we decided just to grab some McDonald's and take it back to the offices. We had already been gone a really long time and were supposed to be back in a few minutes. We grabbed our food and started to head back.

I let Ross do most of the talking, as I just wanted to listen and watch him. I never took much time to appreciate how adorable he was.

Wait, did I do that again?

We arrived back at the offices, and decided to eat in his office rather than going our separate ways. I showed Ross the video I had edited for him and we just laughed at the silliness. After we were done eating, I headed back to my desk to work on some videos.

I started editing Ross' videos, doing my best to make sure they were top quality, and the best out of all of the guys's videos. Stupid I know, but I was starting to get a little too fond of Ross.. or was I?

---------------------------------------------

I hope this was a decent prologue/first chapter... leave any feedback and I hope you have a nice day!