Chapter 9

AHHH THANKS FOR 200 FOLLOWERS AND 1K READS ON THIS, I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3

ILL TRY AND DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR 200, LIKE A ONESHOT BOOK OR SOMETHING? ;)

I SHOULD ALSO STOP SAYING THAT I'M GOING TO UPDATE AT A CERTAIN TIME BECAUSE THAT NEVER HAPPENS

THIS IS SO LATE OMG I APOLIGIZE I LOVE YOU ALL

----------------------

-Max's POV-

Staying home sick sucks, especially at a time like this. All I wanted to do was hang out with Ross, but he had to go into work the whole day, leaving me alone in bed with my laptop and a bag of chips.

When Ross arrived to bring me lunch, I had passed out. I must have ate something bad, because my stomach was freaking out. Must be a bug or something.

After Ross left, I went back to sleep. I was probably going to be up all night since I slept the whole day, but who fucking cares.

Finally, I woke up and was feeling a million times better than before. Sadly, Ross wouldn't be home for another few hours. So, I decide to figure out what I'm going to do next.

Were we going to be in a relationship? Stay friends? If we were to be in a relationship, how long would it last? There probably won't be a happy ending, it's not like this is a fanfiction or anything.

(A/N: ha.. haha.. ha //sweats)

The overthinking was started to make me upset, so I decide to just play video games until Ross and Tim got home. The house seemed awfully lonely, with just me and KP on the couch.

I was more than surprised to hear the door unlock and creek open a few minutes later.

-Ross' POV-

"Hey uh Barney?"

"What?"

"Can I go home early?"

Barney crossed him arms and spun his chair around.

"Ross, Max is already gone. We can't have someone else leave too. We got work to do!"

I pout, and try to come up with some excuse or argument.

"What else am I scheduled for today?"

"Two more videos. One solo and one with me."

"Can we do them now? I really want to go home."

Barney smirks, then turns back around.

"Come here, let's do this mod showcase."

Finally, I finish doing the video with Barney and the video that I had to do by myself. Barney still didn't want to let me leave, but enough begging eventually forced him to send me off.

But there was one problem, and that was I couldn't drive. I didn't want to call Max, since he was sick and was probably resting.