Chapter 10

SO I'VE STARTED A ONESHOT BOOK, GO REQUEST STUFF! IT'LL PROBABLY TAKE ME AWHILE TO WRITE SINCE THIS IS MY MAIN PRIORITY BUT YOU SHOULD ANYWAYS!

ALSO THE LEGO CHALLENGE AND THE 7 SECONDS CHALLENGE WERE AMAZING, THOUGH THE LEGO CHALLENGE LOOKED SO PAINFUL, YIKES...

----------------------

-Ross' POV-

-About A Week Later-

"You guys ready?"

I pick up my bags, which were sitting on the couch next to KP. I hug her, then give her a kiss on the head.

"Yep. We heading to the offices now?"

Tim grabs his keys, and Max enters the room with his belongings.

"Let's go!"

The weather was starting to get cold, so when we got outside I had to pause to put a jacket on and wrap a scarf around my neck. We hop in the car and turn the heater on, then head to the office where we would meet up with the others.

When we arrive, everyone was preparing and making sure that we were good to go. All our videos needed to be uploaded so they we could make them public when they needed to go up.

I head into my office and survey it, making sure that everything is good to go. I throw away the empty bottles that were on my desk, and grab Sprinkles, who was sitting on my desk.

Finally, when everyone was ready, we figure out who would go in who's car to the airport.

Eventually we settle on Tim, Max, Barney and I in one car, Adam, Alesa and Mason in another, and the rest of the guys in another car.

We lock up the office after everyone is good to go, then pack the cars to the brim and head to the airport where we would board the plane to Hawaii.

The car drive consisted of us giggling at whatever stupid shit we could think of. We were exhausted, but we couldn't fall asleep quite yet. Tim drove, white Ross sat next to him and I sat in the back. I kept kicking his chair jokingly, and he would respond by hitting me.

We finally arrive at the airport, which was surprisingly not too busy. After an hour of going through security and waiting, we get on the plane.

I plop down in between Max and Tim. I was nervous, I wasn't very comfortable being on planes and always feared the worst. I tried to settle down and distract myself, but it just wasn't happening.

Max must have seen how anxious I was, so he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I squeezed back, then lay my head on his shoulder as I started to doze off.

-Max's POV-

As Ross falls asleep leaning on my shoulder, the plane starts to take off down the runway and up into the air. Luckily Ross stayed asleep while this happened, so he didn't freak out.

I could understand where he was coming from, flying was scary. I had flown plenty of times, from visiting family to going to conventions.

Eventually, Ross wakes up. Once he saw that I was still holding his hand, he got really flustered and embarrassed. I laughed and only held on tighter, because I never wanted to let go.

(A/N: how many times has this been said in this book so far)

When the plane lands, both Ross and I are fast asleep, though the plane landing obviously woke us both up. Ross starts to panic, so I squeeze his hand as hard as I can. We land safely, and he lets out a sigh of relief.

We finally exit the plane, and my jaw drops as I see the scenery.

I could see the ocean, which was glistening from the sun shining down on it. It was amazing, like nothing I had ever seen.

After grabbing all of our bags, we exit the airport and get in taxis to take us to our hotel.

The hotel was just as amazing as I expected. There were beautiful plants everywhere, fountains, and the building was just amazing in general.

After we check into the hotel, Tim hands me a hotel room key.

"This is for you and Ross' room."

"You're not gonna stay with us?"

"Two beds per room."

To be honest, Ross was probably going to sleep with me like he had been doing every night for the last week, but I didn't say that out loud.

Ross and I head up a flight of stairs to our room. And, of course, it was a high quality room. There was a flat screen TV, a balcony, and two really nice looking beds.

"Max, this view is amazing. Come look."

I walk over to the balcony, to find that Ross was right. There were tons of palm trees, and in the distance was the ocean. Everything was so colorful, and I was astonished.

I was exhausted and ready to go to bed, but it was only two in the afternoon and I was also starving. Ross and I settle on room service. We order a shit ton of food, then scarf it down in mere minutes.

We watch TV for a bit, sitting on one of the beds together. I was on my laptop most of the time, making the videos for everyone's channels go up so that the viewers wouldn't even know that we were gone.

As it starts to get dark out, we hear a knock the door. Ross opens the door, and we're greeted by Adam.

"Hey guys, enjoying yourselves."

"Oh yea, it's amazing here." I reply, and Ross nods in agreement.

"Well, you should probably go to bed soon. I know it's early, but we want to wake up pretty early and starting taking advantage of this vacation."

"Alright man. Go sleep with your girlfriend and kid."

Adam leaves our room, and we start to get ready for bed. We both shower, change, and make sure that all our belongings are present and unpacked.

"Max, can I-"

"Of course."

Again, I sleep that night with Ross cuddled up against me. But I couldn't help but feel nervous. I was planning to ask out Ross on this vacation, but how?  It was pretty obvious that he would accept, but I still had butterflies in my stomach. Eventually, I fell asleep.

------------------

I AM BAD AT UPDATING I APOLOGIZE, I JOINED THIS AMAZING NETWORK OF PEOPLE THAT LIKE MY FAVORITE ANIME AND I'VE BEEN SKYPING WITH THEM TILL 5 AM MOST NIGHTS FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS SO I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MUCH WRITING DONE. THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT, I LOVE YOU ALL!