Chapter 14

SO WE'RE ALMOST TO 4K READS ALREADY????? WHAT???

ALSO GO CHECK OUT WaterlverPlaysMC & DawnADHH, THEY BOTH HAVE MITHROSS FANFICS THAT YOU SHOULD READ! THEY ARE SO TALENTED AND DESERVE TONSS OF LOVE!

---------------

-Ross' POV-

I would have loved to be on vacation for longer, especially at a time like that. But sadly, the next morning I woke up to my alarm and was forced to get up and go to work. Luckily, work was going to a lot more enjoyable now that it meant I could be with my boyfriend all day.

When we arrive at work, I'm actually excited. I missed the offices, the place where I really started talking to Max and... fell in love with him.

As I'm surveying my office, I feel arms wrap around my waist. I put my hands on Max's, then lay my head on him. When I look up at him, he looks happier than he's ever been at work. After making sure no one's looking, I quickly give him a quick kiss.

"Ugh, I gotta go work. I'll stop by in a bit, love you."

I pout as he leaves, then I proceed to sit down at my computer. It felt like it had been forever since I sat at that desk, recording videos with my best friends. I was relieved to be back.

Speaking of friends, when were we going to tell our friends that we're dating? I definitely wanted to tell everyone in the offices, and Shelby, since she's our best friend.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in the offices knew already.

I start my day by reading the comments on the videos that had been put up while we were gone. But rather than wanting to cry, I smiled at the comments mentioning that the viewers shipped Max and I. Boy, were they in for a treat.

I take a look at my schedule, seeing everything I needed to record for the day. The first video was a skywars with Barney.

I head to his office, making sure to give Max a hug on the way there.

"Barney, ready to record?"

"Yep!"

We record the skywars, taking a good hour to only get some good footage because we fucking sucked a skywars. When we're done with that, we record with Adam and Max, playing GTA and Minecraft.

Finally, it's time for lunch. As usual, I head to Max's desk, bringing him a sandwich and a drink from the fridge. This time, I lay my head on his shoulder as he edits, almost falling asleep a few times.

As I'm about to doze off, I hear a camera go off. I quickly snap up and turn around, to see Adam with his phone out.

"Did you just take a picture?"

"No, why?"

"I SAID, DID YOU TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE?"

"I gotta go... bye"

Adam goes running down the hallway, and I immediately follow after. Knowing Adam, he'd post that on Twitter and everyone would know that we're dating.