Q&A!

Thanks for the questions everyone! I received 20 questions, though I'll be combining some since they are the same. Here we go!

Also, attached a picture of myself for those who don't know what I look like. That picture is a bit old, since part of my hair is dyed now.

Q: Who is your favorite author on Wattpad & what is your favorite book?

I'd have to say that my favorite author is MangoKiwi, and my favorite book is Dangan Ronpa Minecraft, which was written by her! I remember always reading in class and showing my friends, I loved it so much!

Q: Other than Mithross, what other youtubers do you ship together?

I ship plenty of things, omg. Within SkyMedia, I pretty much ship everything in some way (though MithRoss is the best). Red x Barney, Ross x Barney, Max x Adam, and plenty more.

I also ship Branara, Vikklan, Poofless, and all those ships!

Q: Are you going to write another book that's not MithRoss?

Well, I've already written a Vikklan book (that's probably never going to get finished) but yes, I plan to write about other ships! I will definitely be writing more MithRoss though, because I love it so much. But yea, I'll let you guys know if start another book!

Q: What is your OTP and what are your favourite mithross/youtubers books on wattpad? (I've ran out if ones I want to read)

Well, my OTP is MithRoss obviously. And if you want to see some of my favorite books, check out my favorite books list and my MithRoss book list!

Q: What are some fandoms you're in?

The ones that I'm mainly in are MCYT, Love Live! and MLP:FiM

Q: What YouTubers do you watch?

Everyone at SkyMedia, Baylee Jae/BumbleBaylee, GMM, Rob Dyke, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, PeteZahHutt, TBNRfrags, Woofless, Pwincessly, and plenty more! You can check my about me on my profile for all of them!

Q: Have you ever done something IRL and alter it a little to put it into a book?

I do this a lot! One example is my MithRoss high school AU oneshot, where I basically took my experience in anime club and had the characters experience the same thing.

Q: What made you ship MithRoss?

Good question! Well, it mainly started when the smoothie challenge was put up. That was the first time that I had really seen them next to each other, and their interactions there along with the vlog where they got the smoothie stuff made me start to ship them, and now I'm trash and freak out whenever they make eye contact.

Q: Can you write me some God darn MithRoss Mpreg? There's none. It doesn't exist. I've read all the ones in the MCYT community.

I got another question about this too, so maybe. I've never really written that type of stuff before, so I'd have to look into it. Also, ily, you're great <3

Q: What inspired you to start writing books?

Well, after I stumbled across Wattpad while looking for Merome fanfics, I thought it was really cool that you could write this type of stuff and put it up on the internet. I started writing a few things (which I took down because I was a terrible writer then) which eventually led to my Vikklan book, that currently has 40k reads. I just love writing so much and think that it's so cool that you can create a whole world and control your characters, so I decided to do just that. I always used to (and still) write in class, and it is just so much fun.

Q: Will you marry me? Jk. But do you ship sky tops?

I think auto correct screwed you over there, but I'm gonna assume that is supposed to be Skylox. I do ship it, but it will never be canon so mostly fictionally. Also, yes, I'll marry you.

Q: Bidoof bidoof bidoof?

Bidoof bidoof bidoof.

Q: WAZ YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Probably pink! Blue is a close second.

Q: What is your sexuality?

I'm a lesbian! Like, I'm super gay. Really really gay.

Q: If you could ship yourself with one of the guys at Skymedia who would it be?

Well, referring to the question above, I'm actually a lesbian. It's okay though, I don't think a lot of you knew that. Anyways, if it was platonic (like a brotp) I'd say with either Ross or Max.

Thanks for the questions everyone! If I get a lot more that are different from these ones, I might do another Q&A. I enjoyed this a lot, and hopefully you all know me better now!