Chapter 8

ROSS AND MAX MADE A VIDEO TOGETHER, WHEN I SAW IT I SCREAMED

ALSO WRITING THIS A FEW HOURS BEFORE CHRISTMAS SO MERRY CHRISTMAS?!

IVE BEEN LISTENING ADAM AND PETER HOLLEN'S COVER OF SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN FOR LIKE THE LAST FEW HOURS

------------------

-Max's POV-

When I arrive home, Ross is on the couch. As I walk in the door, he starts to get up but I grab him by the wrist before he could leave.

"H-Hey, uh Ross, can I talk to you outside.?" I ask, as he turns around, trying to cover his face with his other hand.

"S-Sure."

I open the door and pull him outside. We sit on the stairs next to our apartment in silence for a good five minutes before one of us spoke.

"I'm sorry." I finally manage to say.

"F-For what?" Ross asks, still refusing to look at me, which was understandable.

"For doing that... I should have asked. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

I'm shocked to see Ross turn to me. He had tears rolling down his cheeks, and his face was a light shade of pink. His eyes told me that he wasn't mad.

"Umm... It's fine."

"No, it's not fine. That wasn't cool of me."

"No really! It's fine... I think it helped me realize why I was feeling so weird."

Suddenly, silence. Ross was looking into my eyes, and I was looking into his. Time had seemed to stop, and it felt like we were sitting there for forever.

"Is it okay if... we do that again? I need to just... make sure." Ross asks, not moving.

As I nodded, I could here my heart beat faster and faster. Suddenly, Ross' face was getting closer to mine, and I had no intentions of moving. I just couldn't.

And then his lips touched mine. It wasn't anything like last time, because he was the one doing it. It didn't feel forced. It felt right.

As we pull away from each other, I have the biggest grin on my face. I'm happy to see that Ross does too. I wipe the tears off of his face.

"Hey Max, I think I'm bisexual... or gay. Not sure."

I laugh, then pull him in for a hug. All of my worrying from the past day was gone, an outcome I didn't expect ever in a million years. I hugged him as tight as I could, because I never wanted to let go.

The hug is interrupted by Tim, who is calling us inside for dinner. Ross is the first to pull away, because we both knew that I wasn't going to.

-Tim's POV-

I was such a nosy motherfucker. I had to. I couldn't resist the urge to not look out the window to where Ross and Max were, and I didn't regret it one bit. I even got a picture, which I sent to Adam and Barney.