Chapter 15

So to start with some bad news, if you haven't already heard, Alesa had a miscarriage. I can't even begin to imagine what her and Adam are going through, so I'm sending all of my love their way. I hope they're okay, and that things get better soon <3

BUT ON A HAPPIER NOTE, SHELBY AND JESS SHIP MITHROSS. ATTACHED TWEET FOR PROOF! I SUGGESTED THAT JESS SHOULD DO A STORY TIME WITH THEM... 

OH AND HOLY SHIT THANKS FOR 4K READS??? LIKE HOLY SH IT IM BAFFLED I LOVE YOU GUYS

---------------

-Ross' POV-

When we arrive home, I decided that we should tell Shelby that we're dating. She was our best friend and my cousin, so she of all people should know.

(A/N: yes it's confirmed that Ross and Shelby are cousins)

"Hey Max?" I peek into his room, where he was setting down his stuff.

"Yea?"

"I'm.. ready to tell Shelby." I say as I enter.

He pulls out his phone, then motions for me to come over. I watch as he dials up her number, then looks at me as he's about to click the call button.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." I grab onto his free arm and hold it against my chest, trying not to get too anxious.

Ring. Ring.

"Hey Max! What's up?" She answers in here usual cheery voice.

"Hey Shelby! I'm uh, going to put you on speaker... there we go. Ross is here with me!"

"What up Ross!"

"Haha, hi Shelby! We called because we need to tell you something." I start to get nervous, as I feel my heart start to race and my whole body heat up.

"Oooo, what is it?"

I think for a second, thinking of how exactly I want to tell her.

"Well, you see... Max and I, are uh... actually..."

"Dating." Max finishes for me.

I mentally thank Max, there was no way that I could actually finish that sentence.

"WAIT, WHAT?! REALLY? THIS ISN'T A PRANK CALL RIGHT? YOU GUYS ARE SERIOU-"

"It's not a prank." I reply, while Max almost starts laughing.

"HOLY SHIT! WELL UM, DAMN. CONGRATS?? I NEED TO COME AND SEE YOU GUYS!"

I take a sigh of relief. I was afraid she would act negatively, even though she would never do that. She was one of the nicest people on the planet.

"Yea, you should come visit soon!"

"I just might. Well, I actually have to go, but thanks for telling me and congrats! Not gonna lie, I've always shipped you guys. There's a few fanfics about you too-"