Chapter 7

ROSS WAS ON OMEGLE AND I MISSED IT IM SO SALTY

ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY MY ONLY EXCUSE WAS THAT I KEPT PUTTING IT OFF AND I WAS SUPER TIRED

(3 HOURS LATER)

OKAY NOW ITS 2AM I APOLOGIZE IM SO BAD ILL GET THIS DONE

---------------------------------------

-Ross' POV-

The ride home was very... awkward. Max and I sat in the back seat, but we were both looking out our windows and didn't say a word. Tim drove, and didn't speak either. It felt like hours, even though the drive probably only took fifteen minutes.

When we arrive home, I immediately head to bed, not even bothering to eat. I wasn't hungry. My chest hurt, and I had a headache. There was no way I was going to be able to stomach anything.

I still couldn't believe what happened. Did Max actually kiss me? It wasn't bad or anything, but it was so sudden and I had no idea what I was doing. I felt like it was too awkward to talk to Max after that happened.

When I wake up, it feels like all of it was a dream, the whole night was a dream. But I knew it wasn't when I headed into the kitchen to find that Max wasn't there.

"Where's Max?" I ask, sitting down next to Tim, who was eating breakfast.

"He decided to head to work early..." Tim replied, obviously disappointed. I sigh as I pour myself some cereal.

"You... saw what happened, right?"

"Yeah. Did you not like it or something?"

"No, it's just that... it was so awkward, and it might have been, um, my first kiss." I struggle to say, as I start to eat my cereal.

"Oh really..." Tim smirks, and I flip him off.

"S-Shut up..."

"Sorry. Anyways, we should leave soon. I'll drive."

I finish my cereal, grab my things, then head outside to Tim's car. We take the drive to work, the same as always, except Max isn't there with us.

-Max's POV-

I decide to head to work early, because I just couldn't face Ross that morning. I had probably made the worst mistake ever, and now he probably hated me.

"I'm such a dumb ass..." I stumble into Barney's office.

"No you're not."

I groan as I lay on the floor, not wanting to do anything else. Barney bends down and pats my back as I stare at the floor.

"He must hate me." I tell Barney, as I roll over onto my back.

"Why do you think that?" He asks, as he starts to work on something.

"Because he wouldn't talk to me after that."

"Did you talk to him?"

"No."

Barney laughs, then turns to me.

"Max, you can be a dumb ass sometimes."

I flip Barney off, then stand up. I head to my desk, almost tripping as I sit down. I turn on my computer then lay my head in my arms as I slowly drift off. I wasn't feeling too hot.

"Max, wake up."

"Five more minutes..." I groan, covering my head with my arms.

"Wake up."

I open my eyes to see Tim, who was frowning.

"What..." I slowly lift up my head, taking in my surroundings.

"You're at work you know, you can't be slacking."

I look around the offices, and accidentally glance towards Ross' office, as I look directly into his eyes. He immediately turns around, pretending like he didn't see me. I feel my heart start to beat faster as I turn back around.

Tim is trying not to smile, but he can't hold it back.

"Why can't I take a nap..."

Tim grabs me by the shoulders, and looks me in the eyes.

"Look dude, I know that you're, uh, devastated right now, but we got work to do. Work isn't going to get done with you sleeping. So just get your ass to work, then you can sleep for a solid twelve hours if you want when you get home."

I nod, then immediately get to work. Tim was scary.

-Adam's POV-

For half of the day, Max was sleeping. He would fall asleep for a few minutes, then was woken by Tim. This continued throughout the day. Eventually, Barney and I got Tim and Ross to record with us, but they refused to interact at all. It was pretty sad. We just decided to scrap that recording.

Finally, work was over. Probably the most awkward twelve hours I've ever had in this office. It wasn't lively at all, and that made me upset.

As Max gets up to leave, I grab him and pull him into my office. He tries to escape, but I block the door.

"Adam, I want to go home."

"Max, what's wrong."

Max groans, then sits down in my chair.

"I think Ross hates me."

"Why do you think that." I cross my arms, and watch as everyone else leaves.

"He hasn't talked to me at all..."

"Maybe you should try talking to him, smart guy." I giggle, only making Max more miserable.

"Ugh... I'm scared."

I open the door, and exit my office. Max doesn't budge, so I grab him by an arm and pull him out. Ross and Tim had already left.

"Do you need a ride?" I ask, walking with Max to the exit.

"No, I drove in my car this morning. I'll try and talk to him." Max says in a really dull voice, obviously done with my shit. I pat him on the back and send him off.

I swear, they acted like children, even in situations like these.

------------------------------------------

SORRY THIS IS A BIT SHORTER ILL MAKE A BETTER CHAPTER TOMORROW

IM ALSO GETTING A NEW PHONE TOMORROW BECAUSE MINE BROKE AND IVE HAD IT FOR A YEAR SO THATS COOL I GUESS

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR DEALING WITH ME <3