Chapter 4

-Max's POV-

I'm so dead.

We arrive at the offices half a hour later, where I'm greeted by Barney and Adam. Tim and them immediately pull me into Adam's office and close the door. I try to escape, but Adam blocks the door.

"Spill the beans dirt!" Barney grins, and sits down in Adam's office chair.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I did't do-"

"I SAID SPILL THE BEANS!"

Adam crosses his arms, trying to look serious, but ends up laughing.

"I swear to fucking god Max, you better tell us the truth. Are you and Ross dating?" Tim asks, grabbing my shoulders and staring me directly in the eyes.

"N-No! Why would you think that!" I look over at Ross through the window, who was sitting in the middle of the room on the couch on his phone.

"HE STUTTERED! IT'S TRUE!" Adam yells, causing Ross to look over at the office. I quickly look the other direction.

"No, I'm stuttering because you're asking me a stupid question!"

The three laugh, all turning into tomatoes and looking at me like I'm crazy. I also turn bright read, restraining myself from staring at Ross.

"Guys, you have to keep this a secret. No, we aren't dating, but I might have a teeny tiny crush on him-"

"I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT! ADAM, YOU OWE ME AN APPLE!" Barney jumps up in excitement. I quickly rush to cover his mouth, but he had already yelled as loud as he could.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M GOING TO GO DO MY JOB NOW!"

I shove Adam out of the way and exit the office, causing Ross to look up from his phone.

"What were they doing?" Ross asks, standing up and putting his phone in his pocket.

"Asking stupid questions. Let's get to work, I'm tired of them."

I head to my desk as Ross heads to his office. As I sit down, I groan to see Tim enter the room. However, he acts like nothing just happened. With a smile on his face, he sits down at his computer. I bite my lip, then scoot my chair over to his desk.

"Tim..." I fiddle with a wrapper on his desk.

"Yes Max?"

"What do I do..." I tilt my head backwards, staring at the ceiling.

"I mean, I've never dated guys, so I'm not the one to ask. Only girls." Tim opens up his editing software, and gets to work. I spin around in the chair, not knowing what else to do.

I hear Ethan start laughing. Tim flips him off.

"Ugh. I though I was only a little gay. But Ross is really... uh, cute."

Tim almost starts to laugh, but stops himself. I sigh and roll back over to my desk, where I turn on my computer to see that my wallpaper is still Ross, and I wasn't going to change it.

"WHY ARE EMOTIONS SO FUCKING CONFUSING!"

I grab a nearby bottle and fling it across the room, when suddenly the door opens and the bottle hits whoever had entered the room.

"What the fuck." I panic as I see Ross, who was rubbing his head.

"I-I.. Um.. I'm sorry!" I quickly approach Ross, giving him a cold bottle of ice water to put on his head.

"I'm okay Max, it didn't really hurt." Ross reassures, then pulls out his puppet Sprinkles.

"Yeah! I'm okay too!" Ross covers his mouth and talks in a high pitched tone, while making the puppet's mouth move in sync with his voice. I laugh as he does this, then tries to make Sprinkles eat my ear.

"Quit it Ross- I mean Sprinkles!"

-Barney's POV-

"What should we do Adam?"

"What do you mean?"

"About Ross and Max. Max really really really-"

"I don't know!"

I sit down next to Adam, who had gotten on his computer. I look out the window to the other side of the offices, where I could see Ross messing around in the large room. I laugh, seeing how stupid they look.

"What dirts. I still don't understand why they were cuddling if they aren't dating. How many retweets does the picture have?"

Adam pulls out his phone and opens Twitter.

"Uh.. three thousand. Holy shit. I probably shouldn't have retweeted that."

"Well if someone didn't ship them, they definitely do now. What dorks. I wonder if Ross likes Max though."

"I'm not sure, he hasn't been denying anything. I wouldn't be surprised. However, he's the kind of guy who gets a crush on someone and doesn't realize it."

I cross my arms, continuing to watch them mess around. Ross is trying to get Sprinkles to attack Max or something. Finally, they stop messing around. Ross gives Max a hug before going back to his office.

"He hugged him! He hugged him!" I tell Adam, who quickly turned around.

"Holy shit, really? Have they done that before?"

"Now that you mention it... yea, all the time." I stand up, getting ready to head to my office.

"Just tell Tim to watch them, since he lives with them. I'm sure something will happen soon. Let's start recording. Let Max and Ross know that we're gonna record some Garry's Mod."

-Adam's POV-

By the end of the recording session, Barney and I had been looking at each other through the office windows a million times, either grinning or smirking at something that either Max or Ross had done.

It was pretty obvious by now that they liked each other, one just didn't realize it.

Throughout the recordings, Max and Ross had stuck together. Whether it was Prop Hunt, Murder or Death Run, they continued to help each other out. I refused to deny that they were just being friendly, and Barney obviously felt the same.

We hated to do it, but we had to interfere.

-------------------------

Hey everyone, I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, and I hope you had fun reading it! How was your day? Tell me in the comments!

I also got the username mithross on Tumblr (surprisingly), so I'm probably going to make a MithRoss blog. I also have mithzanross on twitter, because mithross was taken. I'm a huge mithross shipper, okay?