Chapter 11

HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT'S 2016! 2015 WAS NOT A VERY GOOD YEAR FOR ME (THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS AT LEAST) BUT I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE A LOT BETTER!

(ALSO ATTACHING THIS SUPER CUTE PICTURE FROM BARNEY'S INSTAGRAM... I CROPPED HIM OUT THOUGH SORRY BARNEY)

----------------

-Ross' POV-

As I awake to the usual sound of my alarm, I almost think that I'm at home in bed and have to go to work. But was I slowly rise, I remember that I was in a completely different state.

I try my best to not wake up Max, which was easy since he's a heavy sleeper. I decide to order room service, so that he would have something to eat when he woke up.

As I wait for our food to arrive, I admire Max, who curled up in all of the blankets and still asleep. I had a hard time believing that I was friends with such an amazing person, and thinking about him just made me all tingly inside.

After a few minutes, room service arrives. I take my plate off the tray, and bring Max's to him.

"Max, wake up... I got you pancakes."

No response. I set the tray down, then shake him a bit so that he would wake up.

"Five more minutes..."

"Come on sleepyhead, we're in Hawaii, remember? We're gonna spend the day exploring this island, so you gotta get up. I have food."

Max finally starts to wake up, and I hand him the tray. He takes it, thanking me and proceeding to dig in. I turn on the TV, then grab my food and eat.

Right as we finish eating, there's a knock at our door. I look through the peephole, and it was Adam. I unlock the door and let him in.

"Hey guys, did you sleep well?" He asks, sitting down on the bed Max wasn't sitting on.

"Yeah, wonderfully." I reply, grabbing both Max and I's plates and setting them down on a nearby table.

"Well, we're going to head out in an hour. Make sure you're ready."

Adam leaves the room, and Max and I start to get ready. I shower, change, and Max does the same. There was still fifteen minutes until we had to go, so we decide to visit Tim and Barney.

"Knock Knock."

"Come in!"

I open the door and enter the room, Max following close behind. We enter to find them getting ready, Barney cleaning and Tim fixing his hair.

"Everything good so far?" Max asks, and takes a seat on one of the beds.

"Yeah, I got a lot of sleep for once." Tim replies, as he slips on his shoes.

 Barney grabs his camera and his backpack, and heads towards the door. Max and I follow him, then Tim grabs his belongings and we exit the room.

For the next ten or so minutes, we stand outside, admiring the scenery until everyone else met up with us. We were finally ready to go once Adam, Alesa and Mason arrived.

-Max's POV-

We finally head out, walking until we hit the edge of the island. We walk around, exploring every tree, puddle, and pond we could find. I take tons of pictures, awhile Adam and Barney vlog.

There was tons of wildlife that I had never seen before, and species of plants I didn't think existed. It was like nothing I had ever seen, and I was amazed.

After exploring for around an hour, we find the waterfall that Alesa suggested we go to if we stumbled upon it. Luckily, some of us had bathing suits on under our clothes so we could go for a swim.

The water was cold, but perfect for the weather. The area was surrounded in trees, and surprisingly not too noisy.

Everyone was starting to get hungry again, so while most of us swam, Alesa and Ross set up a makeshift picnic so that we could eat a quick lunch. We all ate sandwiches, then decided to continue exploring.

While walking through the forest, Ross and I were ahead of everyone else. We walked side by side, jumping from rock to rock and ducking under branches.

But when Ross had his guard down, he nearly slipped off of a rock into a pit. Luckily, I was literally right behind him when we was about to slip, so I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Shit, you okay guys!" Everyone else had witnessed the event happen, so they quickly rushed over.

When I grabbed Ross I fell backwards, and somehow ended up hitting my right knee on a rock, which was starting to bleed.

"Yeah, I'm fine- MAX ARE YOU OKAY?" Ross helps me get up, then takes off the jacket he had tied around his waist and wraps it around my knee.

"Hey-"

"It's fine, take it!"

I try to walk, but I end up almost tripping. My leg was really fucked up.

"Shit, uh, do you want me to carry you?" Ross asks, inspecting my knee.

"I'm really heavy though." 

"Uh, use me to support your weight then."

I rest my arm on his shoulder, and lift my right leg up.

We head back to the hotel, because there was no way in hell that I could do anything after fucking up my knee that bad. Once we arrive, all of us head up to Ross and I's room.

Ross sits me down on one of the beds, then takes the jacket off my leg. The bleeding had stopped, but I did bleed a lot.

"How much does it hurt?" He asks, while inspecting my leg.

"A lot..."

We decided to settle down for the day, since I sure wasn't going anywhere. Ross gave me an ice pack and some coffee, and we watched TV until it was time for dinner.

--------------------

I KIND OF CAME UP WITH THE 'MAX HURTING HIS LEG' THING JUST NOW OOPS

GET READY FOR NEXT CHAPTER, STUFF IS GONNA START HAPPENING ;)

I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY! 

(AND HOLY SHIT THANKS FOR 2K READS! THIS SHIP IS GETTING MORE AND MORE POPULAR AND I'M SO HAPPY)