Chapter 3

-Max's POV-

"Hey Max, I brought you a sandwich." Ross enters the room, carrying two sandwiches, a soda, and a juice.

He hands me one of the sandwiches and a soda, and I gladly accept. He pulls up a chair from the other end of the room to my desk, where he sits next to me starts to eat. I decide to start editing one of Ross' videos, while occasionally taking a bite of my food.

I start to make some silly graphics, as I always do, and Ross giggles at them. I laugh along, asking him for his opinions and feedback. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tim smirking at me. I wink at him, then go back to talking to Ross.

After messing around for awhile, we finally finish our lunches. Ross heads back to his office, leaving me alone with Tim and Ethan.

"So..." Tim turns around to face me as Ross' office door swings shut.

"What the fuck do you want." I stand up up and throw my can in the recycling.

"Nothing."

"Tim you bitch."

"It's nothing, really. Go back to editing you nerd."

I sigh as I sit back down. I finish up editing, then Adam comes into the room.

"Max, wanna record murder with us?"

"Sure."

Adam heads back to his office as I open Garry's Mod, and hop in a game with him, Ross and Barney.

By the time we're done, it's already getting dark out. I pack up my stuff, and meet up with Ross and Tim in the front of the offices. We head out to my car, saying bye to everyone else, and head home.

"Max, wanna watch Netflix?" Ross sits down on the couch as we arrive home, and slips his shoes off.

"Netflix and Chill?" I ask, sitting next to him.

"Of course."

We start to watch a movie, when Ross falls asleep. On me. His head was leaning on my shoulder, and I couldn't move. I contemplate whether I should wake him up or not. He looked pretty cute sleeping, so I decided not to. I grab a nearby pillow and fall asleep.

-Tim's POV-

I head into the kitchen to grab something to eat, when I see what looks to be Max and Ross sleeping together on the couch. Are they dating or something?

I get closer to them, to see that they are indeed cuddling. I pull out my phone and snap picture, then proceeding to post it to twitter and tag them in it. I decide to call Barney, since he knows both Max and Ross pretty well.

"Bong Bong. What do you want dirt?"

"Hey Barney, I have a question?" I ask, closing my door and sitting down at my desk.

"Yes?"

"Do you know if Max and Ross are dating? They're fucking sleeping together on the couch. Full on cuddling. They've never done that before and I'm so confused."

"Um... I don't think they are. They haven't told me anyways.. I mean they have been acting really friendly. Maybe they're just really good friends."

I start laughing. That's hilarious.

"Besides, Ross says he's 'hella straight'"

"He started talking about sucking dick five seconds later Barney."

"You have a point.. I'll let you know if I find anything else out. Bye dirt."

I hang up, and head back into the living room. They were still sleeping, but now Max's head was buried into Ross' chest. They are so gay.

I hate to disturb them, but I'm fucking hungry.

-Ross' POV-

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"Five more minutes..."

"No, I'm hungry. Wake up."

I open my eyes to see.. red hair in my face? I bolt up and look down to see Max, who was starting to wake up.. wait, were we sleeping together.

"U-Uh... I don't know how this happened." I get off the couch, throwing a blanket on Max, who was still asleep.

"Sure. Explain." Tim crosses his arm, with a jokingly angry look on his face.

"I really don't know! I feel asleep on the couch and I guess he did too."

Tim sighs, then leaves the room. I look over at Max, who hadn't woken up even after all that noise. I lean down next to him, and observe him. I'm tempted to poke his face or something, but that'd be rude. I put a few more blankets on top of him, then head to bed, skipping dinner.

When I wake up, I'm greeted by screaming. I hop out of bed and change, then go into the kitchen, the source of the noise.

"WHAT THE FUCK TIM, WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT??" I enter to see Max yelling at Tim, who was peacefully eating his cereal at the table.

"'Cause it was adorable. Can't help it man. Fifty bucks and I'll take it down."

"Fuck you."

I sit down at the table across from Tim, grab the cereal box, and pour some cereal into my mouth, the grabbing the gallon of milk and also pouring some in my mouth.

"Ross, Tim posted a picture of us.. um.. sleeping on the couch together." Max says, sitting down next to me.

I practically choke as I cough up the cereal.

"On where?" I ask, turning to face Max, still struggling to not choke.

"Twitter. And Adam retweeted it."

I'm so dead. So so so dead.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted, I was busy with finals, but I'm now done! I'm now on winter break so I can write ton. I'm gonna try my best to post daily, but no promises! I hope you all had a wonderful day, see you next chapter!