Chapter 21

-???s POV-

"Welcome to the offices! Let me show you around and introduce you to everyone!"

After recording with him and his group for awhile, my good friend Adam had offered for me to come work for him. They had an extra office, and were looking for someone to fill in for the previous person who was there.

Adam introduced me to everyone. I knew Ross, Max and Barney online but had never actually gotten to chance to meet them in person.

Ross was more than excited to meet me. He immediately jumped out of his chair, hugging me so tight that I had trouble breathing.

Max was just as excited, but seemed to be injured for there were crutches leaning against his desk and he looked like he was in pain. I had to bend down to hug him after he informed me about the problem with his knee.

I met everyone else at the offices, then it was time to meet the person I was the most excited to meet, and that was Barney.

"REDS! HOLY SHIT REDS!" Barney's response to me knocking on the glass window of his office was quite loud, and he immediately hopped out of his chair and opened the door.

I embraced him tightly as I smiled into his shoulder. As soon as I found out that Barney was working here, I knew that I had to accept. Ever since Adam introduced me to him, I had developed a small-now big-crush on him.

"Whys didn't yous tell me that yous were coming!" Barney asks, pulling away and taking my hands.

"A-Adam told me to keep it surprise."

"Hows long ares yous going to be here?"

I laugh at his accent. That was of my favorite things about him.

(A/N: and one of the most challenging things to write)

"Actually, I'm working here!"

"WHAT! YOU'RES THE ONES WHO ADAMS HIRED?!"

I giggle and nod in response. He then leads me to the office next to his and pulls me inside.

"Well, goods news! The office rights next to mines is yours!"

-Max's POV-

I watch from afar as Red and Barney meet for the first time. Barney had always talked about Red and how much he wanted to meet him, so I couldn't help but smile at his reaction.

"How come you didn't react like that when we met?"

I feel Ross' arms wrap around me as I look up to see him with a smirk on his face.

"S-Shut up. I found you annoying then."

Ross laughs as he kisses the top of my head, and I place my hands on top of his.

"How long you think until they get together?" I ask, observing the two hugging for the fifth time.

"A month or so."

--------

Red seemed right at home and he'd only been at the offices for a few hours. He spent most of that time talking to Barney in his office, which wasn't surprising even in the slightest.