Chapter 5

Hey guys, I have wonderful news! So the username 'mithross' was free on Tumblr, so I snatched it! I have started a blog dedicated to the ship, so be sure to follow! 

I think I'm becoming obsessed. But that's a good thing, right? Right?

//cries

I also got on Instagram and found tons of pictures of them together, so I'll be posting those on the blog. I love them so much <3

------------------------------

-Ross' POV-

I'm completely oblivious when it comes to love. I've never been in a serious relationship, and know nothing about anything. I don't even know what gender I'm attracted to.

I guess that's why I'm so confused.

Ever since I met Max, I've been really fond of him. Especially after we were reunited in this office, and moved in together along with Tim. My emotions are spinning out of control, and all I can do is put a smile on my face and not question my situation.

After the incident, where we slept together on the couch, I've started to become really awkward around Max. I don't show it too much, but I always get flustered. I don't get why he acts like it didn't happen.

I enter my office, where I proceed to sit down and turn on my computer. I head over to twitter, and start tweeting about my emotions.

"Love is fucking confusing."

"What even is it?"

"Someone help me."

The replies weren't too useful, mostly just people thinking that I was joking around. I sigh put my head in my arms, using my desk for support. I start to cry, but very quietly so that no one hears me. When I'm done, I grab a nearby tissue and make sure it didn't look like I was crying.

I stand up, and decide to head over to Max. He always cheers me up.

"Back already?" Tim asks, as I open my door.

"Yep." I look over to Max's desk, to see that he isn't there. "Where's Max?"

"He said he had to head out for a bit and needed to get some stuff done. What's up? Need help with anything?" 

"Uh... can I talk to you about something?" I ask, sitting down in Max's chair and rolling it over to Tim's desk. His chair was still warm.

"Of course man, what's up?" Tim stops what he's doing and turns to me.

"Well, I'm kind of confused about this whole love thing. I know nothing about relationships, or sexuality, and it's really messing me up. Can you maybe help me?" I ask, fiddling with my fingers as I stare at the floor.

"I'm probably not the best person to ask, but I guess I can help."

-Max's POV-

I was working on some stuff when I looked across the room to Ross' office, to see him crying. His head buried in his arms, and he was shaking.