Chapter 16

IM LAUGHING SO HARD RN (ATTACHED IMAGE) THEYRE SUCK FUCKING DORKS

ALSO MAX TWEETED SOMETHING THAT IM GONNA USE IN THIS FANFIC THANKS MAX

--------------

-Ross' POV-

"So Ross, when do you want to go on that date?"

"Woah, you two-"

"Shut up Tim, I'm talking to Ross."

We were all sitting at the kitchen table the next morning, eating some pancakes and bacon Tim had made.

"U-Um, I'm not sure. Saturday night maybe, since we have Sunday off?"

Saturday was in a few days, and it seemed like the best time to go.

"Sure!"

I finish eating, then start to get ready to head to work. It's Max's turn to drive, so I sit up front with him while Tim sits in the back. The whole drive I had my hand on top of his free hand, while Tim sat there and teased us.

Finally, we arrive at work, but are greeted with surprise.

"MAX! ROSS! TIM!"

"Hey Jess!"

I give her a hug, since I hadn't actually seen here in awhile. 

"So, how are you guys? What's new?"

I look at Max, who looked unsure of what to say. I tug on his shirt, trying to get him to say something.

"U-Uh, we're good! Nothing too exciting has happened lately. How are you?"

Good call Max.

"Everything is wonderful! I thought I'd come visit you guys and hang out! Man, I missed you all."

That day, Adam, Barney and I were supposed to record the lego challenge video, and now Jess was here to witness it.

As I enter the room and see the pile of legos, I start to grow nervous.

"U-Um, I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore."

"Come on Ross, we aren't going to do this with two people." Barney says, dragging me over to the pile.

As everyone is setting up, I take a peek at the slips of paper inside of the hat which had the things we had to do in the challenge.

On all fours? Crawling? Jumping?

"Okay guys, let's get started. Hey guys, Sky here, and welcome to the-" Adam starts doing the inteo, dragging me and Barney to the center of the frame.

"W-Wait!"

"What Ross?"

"I... really don't want to do this. I can't do this." I run over to Max, grabbing his arm.

"Who's going to fill in for him then? Jess?"

"HAHAHA, NO."