Chapter 12

WELCOME TO THE NEWCOMERS WHO I HAVE DRAGGED INTO THIS SHIP... HAHAHA

ALSO IN THE CARDS AGAINST APPLES VIDEO ROSS AND MAX WERE SITTING TOGETHER, I LITERALLY TOOK 100+ SCREENSHOTS... I ATTACHED MY FAVORITE ONE <3

ALSO SORRY FOR THIS BEING REALLY REALLY LATE, I WAS GONNA POST THIS LAST NIGHT BUT MY DAD TURNED THE FUCKING WIFI OFF

----------------

-Ross' POV-

That night, I have to sleep alone. I didn't want to cause Max to be uncomfortable or in any more pain, so I would be sleeping by myself. I had a really hard time falling asleep since I was used to cuddling up against him, and the fact that I was worried about him made it worse.

I lie awake in bed, while Max was fast asleep. For the first time in awhile, I was alone with my thoughts, and that was never good. I went over all the things that can ever go wrong, and eventually, I'm quietly crying.

It's a good thing that Max is a heavy sleeper. I don't want to stress him out more than he already is. Finally, around one in the morning, I fall asleep.

"Wake up!"

But I just fell asleep two seconds ago?

"I got you food!"

Food sounds good... I think I can smell it...

"Do I have to drag you out of bed?"

I rise out of my cocoon of blankets, to see Max holding a plate of food which I assumed was for me. I rub my eyes, then see that he is standing on his hurt leg.

"Why are you standing up?! Doesn't it hurt?"

Max hands me the plate and some silverware, then sits down on his bed so that he's facing me.

"The pain isn't too bad now, walking on it is fine. Hurry up and eat, I got a lot planned today."

I eat my pancakes and munch on my bacon, while Max gets on his laptop and does some work. I finish eating, then start to get ready for the day.

"So today it's just gonna be us. I got a ton of stuff planned for us to do!"

-Max's POV-

The truth was, my leg still hurt like hell. However, I had planned for today to be the day I finally actually confess to Ross and ask him out. I wasn't going to let a hurt knee be an excuse, and I was determined to not whimp out.

My plan was to tour the island with him, show him everything that I could then confess when the day was coming to a close. I wanted to make sure that Ross was in a good mood, and I at least wanted to try and be romantic...

We spend the morning going to different shops, buying little souvenirs and things to remind us of this trip. We looked around for awhile longer, than decided to get lunch. We stop at a little cafe that served sandwiches.

"So how are you liking Hawaii?" Ross asks me, sliding into the booth across from me with his drink in hand.

"Dude, it's amazing. Like, all I imagined and more."