Chapter 19

Hey everyone! WaterlverPlaysMC has released a new MithRoss book, 'Perspectives'! It's really good so far and deserves tons of support, so go check it out!

Also, I have decided to get rid of the oneshot book I had and make a new one, just for Minecraft youtubers! Go check it out, the first few oneshot are up! Both are MithRoss, one being in the same universe as this book and one a highschool AU.

ALSO, WE HIT 16K READS! THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK IS SO INSANE, I LOVE YOU ALL!

----------

-Shelby's POV-

We all hop into Tim's car, then head to the offices. I had only been there once, but it was quite awhile ago and was probably way different now.

When we arrive, I'm greeted with hugs from Adam and Barney.

"Hey guys! How are you?" I ask, while looking around.

"Good! How have you been?" Adam replies as we enter the main area.

"I've been good! Wow, you guys have a lot of space in here."

"Yeah, we're trying to figure what else to put in here. Right now we just got our challenge areas set up."

When Adam is done giving me a tour of the offices and introducing me to everyone, Ross, Max and I head into Ross' office.

"Cute office."

"Thanks."

Ross felt the need to play some music, and Max suggested Hatsune Miku since Ross loved her and her music. We sat there and jammed out for a bit, talking and enjoying ourselves.

Awhile later, Adam pops into the room.

"Hey guys, we need to talk about something."

"What's up?"

"Well, PAX is actually in a few months, and we need to figure out whether we are going or not."

Oh shit. PAX. I completely forgot about that. I usually plan way ahead of time, but I had forgotten about this convention.

"I don't think I can go..."

"Sorry Shelby, I should have hit you up earlier, but I forgot until now."

"It's fine. I'm definitely going to East, and Minecon, wherever that is."

"Oh good!"

-Max's POV-

Oh shit, PAX. I completely forgot about that. I was going, of course, but I didn't realize that it was so soon.

I then start to think about everything that was coming up. Christmas? New Years?

Time was going by way too fast.

"Yeah, we're definitely going to be attending."

I was getting excited just thinking about it, even though it was wasn't for awhile, but at the same time it felt so close.