Chapter1

A/n: PLEASE READ the warning first. If you haven't. This book is for the purpose of light reads btw so it might not be more than 20 chapters:)

XxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Anastasia nervously took sips of alcohol in her hands. She looked around hoping no one would notice that she was of illegal age.

She looked mature enough in her red dress, and her breasts stuffed with couple of socks. She managed to convince the bouncer even though it did took her time.

She was at a famous pub, where people wear mask like some kind of ball.

Yup, mask.

It was a great opportunity for women like her to genuinely be given chance.

A couple of guys talked to her but it doesn't really work for her as she had eyes for only one man. The 'Prince' of her school. Blake Rendell. The basketball star.

The girls named him 'Prince' as he resemble one from his blond hair, blue eyes to his smile that melt panties off. Over six feet tall with rocking body. His parents are freaking loaded and they're awefully nice and generous too. They represent the perfect family that people envy.

Most of the girls in school swoon over him and guys admire him. She's one of those girls too. She'd been in love with him since they were kids.

Her step dad is acquaintance with his parents so she'd been invited to Blake's home a couple of times in their younger days.

Blake's parents were now quite busy so they don't hold the town party anymore.

Anna had heard from Blake's friends (okay she was kind of eavesdropping) that they're taking him to the pub this very night. So she came here to search for him.

Stalking? Psh, who doesn't stalk their crush. Her kind of stalking was harmless in her opinion.

He had never noticed her at school no matter how hard she tried as she wasn't pretty like her step sister- Ella who was shy and tried her best not to catch attention. Yet, she still got them. But, Ella avoids them by hiding behind that dorky cheap cloths and fake glasses. She doesn't get much nice dress like Anna and her little sister- Sylvia or Isa(doesn't make sense but it's the way Sylvia prefers to be called.)

She hoped that her plan would work. She had tried everything- from dying her hair blonde to wearing skimpy clothes.

She looked around once again, her body trembled both from the alcohol and nervousness . How the hell will she notice him if he wears mask though. Sitting here idly won't do. She needed to scout around and search for a particular cute blonde guy.

Anna got up and walked around as she planned. She ignored the guys that were trying to stop her, who had eyes on her breasts only. Once she gets Blake, he'll love her for her, accepts her in every way. Then, Anna would get everything she never had, things that all teenage girls had once dreamt of having but too scared to admit- popularity, easy living and an eye candy that loved you exclusively and would dance in the palm of your hand. There, she had said it! She did it!

Anna stopped by every blonde guy she spotted and studied them. The easiest way she could probably notice him was by his height. That's it. She was of average height and the top of her head reach his chin. She noticed that when they walked together. (Which actually means-when she walked five feet behind him without him knowing it but it still counts! )

Ah! Got you, prince.

Anna grinned at the blonde guy in front of her. What should she do! Crap! She wasn't ready for that part! She had only been thinking about ways to meet him and not actually talking to him. She hadn't talk to him in years(9 years). She NEVER had problems making conversation with guys, except Blake, before. Come on!