Chapter12

"Did you hear that Blake went out on a date with Ella last week?" Heather said. Too excitedly. Anna didn't miss the way she look at her from the corner of her eyes.

Yeah, the school hero went out on a date with Anna was the main topic that day.

"Really" Anna said flatly.

"Yes. I saw them too. They look soo cute together!" she gushed.

That's it. Anna was sure that she would kill Heather if the law had not forbade that.

Why? 1. She saying that because Heather knew she pisses her off.
2. Heather said Blake's cute with another girl.
3. ....She wants to anyway.

"They're voted as the hottest couple on campus" Vee says.

"I totally get why. Some girls must be so heart broken. Right Anna?" both of her friends laughed.

Anna tried her best not to show how that get her. They just can't stop attacking her. But, she's strong now and used to girls like them. And girls like herself.

"I wouldn't know" Anna shrugged, "I was too occupied being with Hunter that night. I forgot to mention that we go on double date did I? So sorry girls"

That wipe the smug look on their faces. Take that!

"You're lying" Vee scoffed.

"I'm not" Anna defends herself.

"Vee's right. You've lied about being the one Blake was searching for. So who knows, later on you'll say that Hunter's searching for you" the girls laughed.

Anna face heated up and before she could reply, she felt firm hands slipping around her waist, a hard body up against her back.

She let out a little gasp when she felt lips pressed a kiss on the back of her ear, a little air, sending shocks down her spine and a tingling sensation on her lower back. Who knew that place was so sensitive!

Before she could react, she heard his voice, "I was searching for you"
Hunter. How did she knew it him before? Weird.

But, she was relieved when she heard his voice. She glance at the girls to see the shock look on their faces. She wish she could've taken a picture.

"And here I am" she try to give him her best flirting look.

"Come on, we're late" he took her hand as he lead her out.

She look back one last time to see her so called friend's expression. Damn she like the jealous look.

She smirks. That's right, you fakers. It's Hunter holding my hands and leading me out!

"Oh hunter. That was perfect timing. Thank you. Did you see their face, That was awesome!" she blabbers as she don't know how to talk to him after what he did. He was the first guy to do that.

She was not nervous by his action but by the way she reacts to him.
Hunter didn't seem to listen. Oh, that's right! That was not the first for him.

He was straddling his bike and starting the engine.

"Hop on"

"What? No, It's fine. I have my car"

Wow. Hunter was offering her a ride.
"You're going do me a favor"

She narrowed her eyes on him, "What favor. You better not be thinking anything sexual Hunter or I swear-"

"Have a little faith on me Cupcake. That hurts" Hunter chuckles,

"Oh. You have feelings" she rolled her eyes,

"Hop on" he repeats before grinning "I'll take care of your car"