Chapter19

Edited by : Kim_Sang_Ah

...........................................................................................................................................

Anna's hand shook as she stared at the test paper in hand. She could not smile on seeing a score like that. She didn't fail but what's the difference. She didn't do well on the previous test either so this could be bad. It was not like she didn't study, she did, but she just could not do well. The homework that Anna helped her with were the only thing that saved her ass. There was no make up test so it sucked.

Her classmates were chattering happily as it was their last day before Christmas holidays.

She heard people inviting each other around. Even Heather and Vee. They no more talked to her as she was the so called 'liar' and a 'bitch'.

Anna didn't pay attention when the professor dismissed the class.

"What did you get?" Heather asked her. Anna wanted to slap the smug smile off Heather's face. Heather usually did well and that is another thing Anna could not compete against.

"G." Anna said dryly before standing up. She did not feel like dealing with Heather right now.

"Wanna know what I got?" Heather arched her brows. Some of the students were already eavesdropping. Just to hear Anna getting humiliated.

Not happening today.

"Herpes" Anna said.

With that, those people snickered.

Heather sputtered in disbelief as Vee tried to calm her.

Anna left them there. She arranged her scarf as she exited the building, then someone called her.

"Anna."

Anna stilled on hearing that voice, it couldn't be.

She put on her best smile and turned to face Blake, "Oh hey Blake."

He looked so cute with the cheerful smile, Anna wanted to hug him so badly.

"Have you seen Ella?" he asked.

Well, that destroyed the mood.

Something must be wrong with her today, she didn't have the energy to keep up her wide smile and the cool facade. She wanted to turn around and storm off hearing that question.

"No." she said instead.

"Well, I want to ask if you and Hunter will come along to the Charity concert on Christmas eve."

Her eyes widened, she wanted to tell him that Hunter and her were not together and all but she wantedto pull off that 'She's wanted.'

"Sure. We'll be there."

"Cool."

It was Christmas eve and Anna's house look the same. Mel always believedthat they shouldn't waste money on decoration. The only thing that they should be wasting on were their body and accessories.

Anna knew that Ella had a little Christmas tree in her room. It looked cute, but silly.

Anna looked her reflection one last time even though Ella was waiting for her half an hour ago. Ella didn't understand that Anna needed to look good.

Her dress might be a little sexy but it was warm and would catch eyes.

Anna couldn't believe what Ella was wearing when they were seated in her car, just overcoat and boots. She still rocked it but it was way too simple for Anna's taste.