Chapter15

Edited by : BeingRomantic

.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT HAS BEEN three days, three days since she sat out beside Hunter during lunch. People called her 'liar' 'bitch' etc., it didn't really affect her but she did not was bored hearing their nonsense comments

Hunter was always sitting in the same spot. She'd go out and sit beside him when she didn't have her lectures, they didn't even spoke to each other that much, once they talked about Cory and his games and that was it, but Anna was strangely comfortable with the silence he provided.

The same thing happened that day. It somehow made Anna believe that Hunter wasn't as bad as the rumours said. Now that she thought about it, he defended her more than once!

But, then again, people can hide the things they don't want other people to see. She learnt it from the best. Herself.

Maybe that was why the scene in front of her was surprising as well as frightening.

"No, no. Let me go!" The boy protested as Hunter picked him up and puts him on his bike.

"NOO!" the little boy shouted.

Anna quickly ran to them, hoping people won't see it cause more rumours about him kidnapping a child will spread.

Is Hunter high! He shouldn't be doing that.

Anna stood a few feet from them.

"Hunter" she calls out, "Whatever you're trying to do, don't do it. You're not thinking clear."

He turns around and look at her funny, he was too damn big contrast to the child.

"Look at that little boy, he's so small. He's just a chi-"

"What are you doing?" he interrupts her.

"Trying to talk you out of it"

"Out of what?"

"You're trying to kidnap the damn child!" she shouts.

Hunter bursts out laughing as the little boy clung on to Hunter at her voice.

"Hunter, who's that witch?"

Anna's jaws drop and she glared at the child, "What did you call me again?"

"Witch" he stick his tongue out at her.

"Why you ungrateful little brat. I was trying to save you but nope. Let him do whatever evil plan he has on his mind to you"

"Now, now children" Hunter mediates with a smirk.

"Anna this is Don's little brother Asher, Asher that 'lady' " he emphasizes "is Anna. She's on our side"

"Oh" Asher blushed as he stared at her curiously.

Wait, Anna takes it in. The little boy's Hunter's cousin. That makes sense.

"I see" she mutters.

"That hurts cupcake." He put a hand on his heart, "You assume the worst of me"

"Well, it's hard to picture you with a kid"

He chuckles, "This guy seems to run away from home so I need to take him home."

"Why would he do that?"

She's not going to judge coz she often tried to run as a child too.

"He wants ice cream before dinner"