Chapter7

RECAP:

After a moment, she heard footsteps making her head to snap up to

the direction of the sound. She was right! Someone did notice that she

was gone! She smiled widely as the footsteps grew louder and louder.

She got up to her feet. That's when she saw a huge figure a few feet

away.

"I knew it! " she laughed out loud as the huge figure came closer and closer.

Her smile faded and she gasped when she saw who it was.

" Princess, what a surprise" he grins widely at her making her feel like he's upto something mischievous.

"Hunter!" She jumped in surprise, and she fell back on her ass.

"What are you doing here? Wait, did someone send you to find me?"

she eyed him warily. He looked surprised as well as oddly calm.

She was lost. And alone with Hunter! This is bad.

Hope he wasn't up to something. Like revenge. For making him lie. He still looked scary with that same leather jacket and boots. Towering her. He was nothing like the prince. He was too shabby while the prince looked so...clean cut and soft.

She prayed that he won't bring up how desparate she was that day.

"Will I get a kiss if I say yes?" he raised a brow.

Her jaws dropped. She couldn't believe what he just said. Was he flirting with her? She blushed. 'HUNTER' is hitting on her!

Guys like Hunter don't hit on her!

"No. No" she sputtered, "I'm lost in here and uh-" She stuttered again!

Anastasia doesn't stutter(anymore!) "the pr-Blake will be back by now so I really need to get back."

"Is he expecting you?"

That simple question just annoyed her. That gave her the courage she needed to face him.

"Yes." she snapped, "In fact, the girl he's searching for is me" she jutted her chin out proudly and offended, "You didn't think that a guy can actually be expecting a woman like me, huh?"

That didn't seem to faze him even a bit. He just stood there. Looking all big and
broody. Tilting his head while studying her intently, his eyes roaming all over her body without even hiding the fact he did, under the light of the moon. Making her want to take a step back but she stubbornly stood on her ground.

"Any hot-blooded male can tell that you're a woman"

The way he was saying it in that gritty voice made her heartbeat rates up.

She coughed hoping that he won't notice that she was nervous, talking about her like that always made her feel uneasy. So. She decided to change the subject.

"Are you sure that you didn't hear something like someone's missing and they aren't sending for search parties?"

"No"

"Oh" She was highly disappointed and... sad. She'd been gone for about half and hour yet... her mom or her sister didn't know that she'd been missing?

Of course they won't. They would be enjoying the party. No one would

have noticed because she wasn't even someone special. No one

noticed her. Don't go there. Her inner self was wrong. People noticed