Chapter13

As she followed him outside, she saw a bunch on guys near the grill.

"Hunter. Come here" one of them called.

"Hey, you're with a new girl already" one of them points out.

Well, that's nice to hear. She thought dryly.

"You bastard, I haven't forgotten what you did" another glared at him.

"Come on" Hunter says and they both approach the three guys.

"Anastasia" she introduces herself.

"Dustin" the guy with brown hair and dark brown eyes introduces himself.

"Don" another guy, who look quite similar to Dustin introduces, "I know we just met but let me ask you one thing" he tried to look serious until he asks, "Why would you want to be seen with this big ugly lump"

The guys howled in laughter, she didn't have the time to tell them that they don't like each other that way and the question was pretty rude. She thought a fight would've broken out but judging by their reaction, she had a feeling that this is the way the family teases each other.

"One of these days, I'm going to pretend you're fu*king dead when you're asleep then bury you" Hunter shook his head.

That made Anna laughed.

"Cory" the blond shook her hand.

"Now, you're here. Time to take my glory back" his eyes narrowed on Hunter,

Anna had a feeling something was going to happen, maybe something that involves video games, games, guns etc, Guys always do those stuffs those days.

Who is she kidding. It would be real guns because that's what she expects from Hunter.

But, Cory picks something up from the table, Anna recognized them, she raised a brow,
"Uno cards?"

Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if he picks up a gun in Hunter's presence but Uno Cards, really?

"What are you? 5?" she had to ask.

"You're joining lady" Cory informs her.

Anna scowls "The hell I will. It's a child's game"

"Uh, oh. Better take that back sweetheart" Hunter whisper.

"That's it. You're messin with the wrong guy" Cory's eyes now fixed on her, "Prepare to lose woman. I aint' goin easy on you" You can tell that he's taking the game seriously.

Anna raised her brow, "Didn't you hear me? I'm not playing"

"All right. Table. Now" Cory barks and Hunter dragged her to it.

"You Blackwell are one stubborn bunch"

"We've been told" Don grinned.
"Okay, let's do this"

"Fu*k no!" Cory shouts. He loses for the hundredth time. "I want a rematch" he whines

"You suck" Anna shrugged, "You're embarrassing yourself. It's not funny"

The guys stop what they are doing and look at her, "What?" she asks with a frown.

"You are bad for a man's ego" Hunter breaks the silence and pats her back.

"What. Want me to lie?"

"Yes!" The guys exclaims.

"Oops"

"I see it now" Don smirks at Hunter who stare Don back silently. They were having some kind of staring contest or what you call male telepathy.