Chapter4

Picture: Hunter
X---------'-'-------------------------------X
Anna flops down the bed, taking in huge breaths and replayed the incident that day.
She don't get why Hunter agrees to play along, but she was surprised and glad he did. She was nervous as hell but maybe he wasn't bad at all.

Hunter actually smiled down at her when she pulled back and say,
"Hey, princess" His flirtatious smile had taken her aback. Hmm, he look good when he smile. Maybe this is what those girls like about him as he wasn't known to have the best personality around.

"Uh...hi" She manage to speak out. His grin got wider at that. He truly looks like he wants to finish her right there.

He's not what you called classically handsome. He's big, gruff, he's neatly trimmed beard, and tattoos all over his neck and arms. His jet black hair styled in a way that totally screams 'badass'. He wore plain old t-shirt and jeans today. Yet, he still make it look like a badass outfit.

But, there's just something attractive or magetic about him alright. Something that makes the girls so...giddy around him.

Maybe they just like the dangerous vibe around him. But, then again don't they have 'bad boys' in their school for that purpose?

Hunter is on a whole different level. Different from the school 'bad boys'
He seems more mature. He seems to know what he's doing. He's confident. Maybe, that's what attracted the girls?

That doesn't involve her though. Maybe the Anna before would be thrilled but this Anna is a new and she likes Blake who is hot as hell.

"So, hi" she said. AGAIN. And she cleared her throat awkwardly, she looked at the side and didn't find her friends anymore. Why did that worried her? It's been a long time a guy has intimidate her. But, she can't blame herself as she thought about his reputation.

She's definitely messing with the wrong guy.

It's clear from his eyes alone that he's too experienced with life.

"See ya" she didn't mean it though as she practically ran -still trying to keep up the 'cool' look- away from there without giving him a second glance. In defence , she'll be late for class.

Which will start in 15minutes?

She even forgot to thank him.

She heard someone knocking on her door. She sighed heavily, "Go away, Isa"

"Anna? Can I talk to you?" Ella asked hesitatingly. She should've known that it was Ella, Isa never knocks.

No "Yeah, yeah"

She heard the door opened and felt the bed dipped after a moment.

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I heard what happened today"

"So?"

"Well, I was worried about you"

"Why?" Please get the idea that I don't really want to talk to you!

"I've heard some....things about Hunter. I just want to make sure...you know.."

"I get it. Nothing's going on. Something came up and I had to talk to him today" Now, help yourself out

"I see. You hungry? I keep steaks for you if you want to eat it. Oh salads too"

"Okay" Ella was more like a mom!

She's so mature. She felt her pat her arm and walked out her room.