Chapter3

Picture: Ella

Edited by : LarissaChesser

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna just finished updating her facebook status as they sat in class, waiting for the professor to come. As she discussed things with her friends after, they stare out of the window. Vee and Heather sat together while she sat behind them.

"Oh em gee, look at Hunter!" Vee said pointing outside, "He's like with another woman. Jenny!"

Anna turned her head to see Hunter, the guy you don't want to mess with. People said he dealt with drugs or involved in a gang. Anna believed they were exaggerating about the gang thing. But, who knows.

Yesterday, she saw him with Belinda Miller. Anna doesn't like him at all. He's totally different from Blake. Blake was a gentleman, so prince-like whereas Hunter was like a villain. He's probably like a man whore. Though the girls he's seen with are never innocent ones. They're the bad girl material or the big S. Still, they're women. She hates men like him. She bet he hurts woman, promising them sweet things then dump them after getting into their pants. She wasn't going to fall for his tricks.

"There's just something about him. He's...interesting" Heather stated.

"I don't know" Anna shrugged, "I think Blake is cooler"

"Hmm..Blake's hot as fu*k but he's a model material. But Hunter's kind of sexy and got this bad boy vibe"

Anna grinds her teeth, she so wants to defend Blake but she just didn't know how without revealing that she's got a crush on him. Then, Heather will make a move on him! She needs to set her territory.

"I met Blake last Friday at Blue Cave though"

"Wait. You really went there?" Vee said as the same time as Heather scowled "Yeah, right"

"Yes and Yes, I did" she paused, "We wore half masks though. I search for him then these group of guys ask me to join them. Turns out one of them is the prince"

"Did he recognize you?" Vee asks. Anna hesitates making Heather looked smug and then making Anna want to punch her. If she told them what's really going on, they wouldn't really care.

"Sure. We talk for a few moments but I had to go home. He said he'll see me again"

"Wow, amazing! You definitely have to introduce us to him" Vee said excitedly, "And his friends"

Crap! Now, Heather studies her suspiciously.

"Sure" She shrugs coolly. Or at least tried. Her world's over!

"But you know, he's busy with bball practice and all, I'm not sure-"

"It's okay. You'll introduce us as soon as we see him" Heather challenges her. Oh you bitch!

Heather: 1 Anna: 0

She's so dead!

"Okay" she said casually with a shrug making Heather look nervous. There she goes!

Anna: 1 Heather: 1

"Also, Hunter was there too. I talked to him longer than the prince" Wait, where did that come from?

She hoped it'll distract them from the prince. They don't see him much so guess it'll be fine.

She had made the right choice because they seemed more interested. People talked to prince because he's nice but they JUST DON'T talk to hunter. Guess it makes an interesting story if you chat with him or something by the way her friends react. It's not like he's a legend or something but people just don't approach him. People don't want to get in his way, probably because of bad rumours about him.