Chapter17

Hunter was there where she texted him to be. As she guessed, her mom had passed out on the couch so she didn't bothered to be quiet about getting out of there.

Hunter was straddling his bike as he watched her approached and handed her helmet, she put it on and climbed behind him.

She was glad that Hunter doesn't asked her any question when he started the engine and rode off. She sighed as she buried her face into the back of his shirt and close her eyes, trying to block out all negative thoughts.

"Where are we?" she asks when the engine stops. The street was pretty deserted she noticed when she climbed down.

"We hang out here" he shrugged, "Come on"

He leads her to the building that had sign outside, she realized that it was a some kind of club. A club she had never heard of.

The music blasted inside when Hunter opened and usher her to get in.

The place wasn't as full as the clubs she used to go. She saw the men here were very 'Hunter-like' No wonder he goes here. Girls who barely wear cloths strutted around, trying to talk to the men. Probably trying to hook up with the guys.

A few guys called out Hunter on their way to a table and he nodded or waved in return.

"Want a drink?" he asks.

"Uhh..." should she lie? She really needed a drink after all.

"It's okay. No one cares here" he said as if reading her mind.

"okay" she mumbled.

"Aron" Hunter shouts loudly making her jump, addressing the guy who was busy serving other customers "Two here. Now"

"You're not a King asshole" the guy behind the bar shouts back.

"Bout time you get used to the fact that I am dickhead"

Hunter grins making Aron glare at him while muttering something else.

"Wow" Was all Anna could say.

"That's our form of endearment"

"Okay?" she's not too convinced.

"Here" Aron slams two beer mugs down the table.

"Aww don't be like that sweetie. You will get a tip" Hunter said as if he's talking to a woman.

The guy shook his head before his eyes shifted to her, and blinked, "Uhh.."

"This is Anna"

"Hey" Anna greets.

"Ookay"

"Problem?" Anna asks when she read his expression, confusion.

He smiled while shaking his head, "Just wasn't expecting you"

Anna couldn't decide if he was being mean but he seems genuine enough.

"Not the kind of girl Hunter's usually with?" she jokes, knowing exactly she is.

"Yeah"

Anna blinked, she didn't expect him to actually say yes. She was aware herself what kind of girls exactly does Hunter usually hangs out with.

"Aron" Hunter said in a warning tone that makes Anna wondered what was going on.

"Enjoy" Aron faked a smile before he goes back to his place.

Anna picked up the mug and drowned half of it.

"Whoa, slow down" he chuckles.

Anna doesn't listen and keep on drinking, "Just order me another one"