Chapter11

Anna slumped on her seat in disappointment. She can't believe that they lost them.

As she thinks about them, Blake and his dress come to her mind
"He's so perfect" she sighed, "Yellow is definitely his colour. It makes him look soo good, don't you think?" she ask Hunter absentmindedly.

"Yeah. As cute as sponge bob square pants"

Anna can't help but laugh, "I would usually get angry when people insult him but that's a good one so I'll let you go. But, seriously, he's perfect enough so he should choose someone... less perfect."

Like me.

"Like you?" she heard Hunter asks.
She gasped before facing him, his question makes her feel disappointment for some reason.

"I know that!" she snapped.

"Calm down, babe. That was what you were thinking right?"

"Well...yeah"

"So why are you mad for? You can say 'You're not either' I don't mind it" he shrugged as he said it in a dismissive tone, "After all, it's common knowledge that there's no such thing as perfect"

Anna blinked, knowing what he said was quite true. Although, she imagine Blake to be perfect in every sense and deep down she knows that he'll choose someone perfect.

So, Hunter didn't care if someone is imperfect?

No. Don't go there. Don't let yourself believe. So, she decided to go back to the perfect thing.

"But" She frowned, "Ella is kind of Perfect"

"She's hot"

Anna glared at Hunter. Why didn't she like hearing that again.

"So what" she scowled as she stare at a girl wearing a gorgeous dress.
She missed Hunter smiling.

"What are you still doing here anyway. Don't you have a little miss goody good two shoes waiting for you?"

Hunter sighed, "What's wrong now"

Anna shrugged "Just saying. You know how it is. Bad boys love the good girls"

Hunter chuckles, "That's a nice fantasy but you know me. I like wild bitches. Good girls are boring"

Anna turned away from him, a huge smile forming on her face.

It's official. Hunter's okay. Plus, he's got a good taste in woman.

"Come on. I'll take you home"

After10 mins,

"I'm hungry" she shouts over the noise of vehicles. She glared at his back when he did't reply.

After a few minutes, he took sharp left then pull over a parking lot.

"They've got the best food here" he explained, referring to the restaurant.

The shop he took her didn't look safe to her. It looks like it could crumble down anytime. She's not even sure it's...clean. It doesn't look bad or dirty but she was used to going to expensive restaurent.

He followed Hunter in and he lead her to a booth near the window. There wasn't much people in it. You could see few people in there sitting comfortably, some smoking.
She look at the table in front of her, just to make sure they're...clean.

"The shop may not be as neat as you are used to but it's clean" Hunter assures her making her flush with embarrassment at being caught. She don't want to look like a prude for the first time!