WARNING

CINDEREALL'S SISTER TRAILER IS OUT!

WARNING: English isn't my first language so you'll find grammar mistakes. If you're a grammar nazi, you'll be disappointed. So, read it at your own risk and know that it will be edited later on. I know that grammar's important but I can't do anything about it other than letting editors edit the chapters so give the book a chance.

NOTE: The book is teen fiction as well as humour so some scenes are ridiculousXD but enjoy;)

About the book:

I believe that everyone deserves happy ending. It always bothered me that the pretty, flawless princesses in fairytale always get happy endings. But, let's face it, not everybody is perfect or pretty in real lives. It sometimes sends wrong message to kids who are aware of their flaws. So, what about those so called bad guys or side characters. It isn't their fault that they don't look like those princesses. Are they really the bad guys or just unfortunate ones? What's their story? No one really paid attention to them after the story ends. No one bother to write their very own story- What exactly made them bad in details. So, I decided to write about them in their point of view. I want to show you all that you can find love even with all your flaws.

If you don't believe that bad guys deserves chances, this isn't the book for you.

BTW. Note that I didn't believe that those pretty, perfect princesses should not get happy endings. What I'm trying to portray is a happy ending for everyone.

Hope it make senseXD Enjoy.

Polina