Chapter10

Remember, 'x' <- SIC indicates that Gaga's talking:)

Edited by : SaikaShipMarshmellow

X__________________________________X

"Anna?"

"Oh hell" she cursed under her breath.

She turned her body to face Ella and she widen her eyes comically. At least she hoped it did.

"Oh hey, Ella. Didn't see you there at all" she said cheerfully, avoiding the prince. She's afraid to see his reaction.

Anna looked at her weirdly before saying, "What are you doing here?" she said before quickly adding, "I mean, It's a surprise"

"Yeah, surprise" she said dully, "I'm on a date"

'What the f*** are you saying! You can't have a date without a 'date'

Well, unless he's an imaginary date or a toy.'

And she's not going to tell Ella that it was imaginary date even though she itches to, since Blake was there.

"Oh" was all Ella said.

She was wondering what was that suppose to mean until she realized her date wasn't on sight. Ella looked at her with sad her, probably thinking she had gone mad having invisible date.

She looked down at Hunter to see him lighting up a cigarette.

Bad habit. No, concentrate.

He looked at her from the corner of his eyes, showing indifference at the situation, that's when she took the chance to plead him with her own eyes.

He might not be the type of guy you want to introduce to your parents or your 'good' sister, but he's the only one she can rely on now.

She didn't think he would play along, until he stood up and stretch lazily before turning to face Ella and Blake.

She heard Ella gasped making Anna frowned for some reason.

"Oh, hey there again" Blake smiled at Anna as if recognising her after studying her for awhile.

Anna felt like she could turn into a puddle right then. Still, she tried to act cool and say "Hey" without looking at him.

Then she took in what he said, it stole the breath out of her lungs. Did he recognized her now? When her pretty sister was here?

"You've met my sister Anna?" Ella asked. Anna wait for Blake to say something.

"Yes, after the game" That make Anna sighed in relief.

Thank God.

"Wait, she's your sister!?" he continued and looked between them. He shook his head in disbelief. Anna heart pang of hurt and disappointment. But, she can't blame him. He's not the first one who said that. It's not his fault she defends him.

"No they're freaking ninjas" Hunter said dryly beside her.

Three pair of eyes snapped to him. Anna couldn't believe it. Someone defends her. And it's Hunter. He defends her.

Ella smiled to break the tension and greet Hunter and so does Blake.

"Hunter" Blake said, nodding at him in acknowledgement. Hunter shrugged as he studied Blake and continue to smoke.

Anna wanted to glare at him for being so rude to her husband-to-be.

Blake cleared his throat awkwardly. obviously getting intimidated. Anna was sure a smile formed at the corner of Hunter's lips.