Funny Days {Klaus}

Having Niklaus Mikaelson completely infatuated with you came with it's ups and downs. On one hand, you were feared and rightfully so. While you were half of the most powerful couple in the world, you were also a very powerful vampire/witch hybrid. But you also had to constantly deal with people coming after you and lately, it's been happening way more than usual. And today was no different.

Currently, you were tied to a table and there were multiple candles and bowls of sage burning around you. Earlier in the day, Nik had left you alone with for a while with the promise that he would be back before you knew it. And not even an hour later you were in a witch's lair and sure you were going to get killed. As you were waking up from your dreamless sleep, you were startled to see somebody standing over you with a pipe. Coughing, you tried to sit up but the ropes kept your hands and feet down.

"It's no use struggling. The ropes are vervained. Now I want to know how you managed to snag Niklaus Mikaelson. He's a very hard man to get the attention of." said the witch. She set the pipe down and picked up a vile of dark brown liquid. Picking up a knife, she dragged it down your arm and poured the liquid in before the skin healed. You screamed as it touched your skin and the witch laughed.

She placed her hand on your forehead and began chanting. Throwing her head back, you could feel as she took all your memories of Klaus. As she kept taking them, the stinging in your arm only seemed to worsen. She laughed again before looking down at you.

"Sorry sweetheart. But this will ensure that I will now be able to steal Klaus's attention from you." She gave you a patronising smile and shook her head. "You can go back to sleep now." And then everything went black.
__________

You woke up with your head on Klaus's lap. Looking up at him, you felt your cheeks warm up as he stared down at you. Brushing a hand across your cheek, Nik smiled at you then sighed deeply.

"What happened to you sweetheart?" he asked softly. Blushing even more, you turned and try to get up but Klaus pulled you back onto his lap. He gave you a quizzical look and smirked slightly. "Tell me." Kneading your hands together, you looked down at the ground and let your hair cover your face.

"Well, uh, this lady, or witch or whatever, she kinda kidnapped me and, uh , might've put a spell on me or something. I don't really know, but yeah." You looked up to see his brows furrowed. You cleared your throat awkwardly.

"Can you uh,?" You poked his arm slightly to indicate that you wanted him to move it. He let you go and you stood, but he remained in his seat.

As you walked towards the staircase, a thought entered Nik's mind. Blurring over to you, he entrapped you between the wall and his body.

His body.  This thought ran through your mind as he held his arms next to your head and his muscles were more than visible. And through the white sweater he was wearing, his toned abs were very prominent. And his mouth. It was so close to you. His lips. They were so close to you. All you wanted to do was grab him and have him run-

As these thoughts ran through your mind, you began blushing furiously. Klaus found this extremely amusing, because a smirk once again found it's way to his lips. He slanted his head to the side one last time to looked at you before pushing himself off the wall.

"Elijah, would you mind coming in here for a moment?" called out Klaus and soon enough Elijah had joined the two of you downstairs and looked at you curiously when you blushed when he spared you a glance. You had aways found him extremely attractive, but with this spell it was way more clear.

"It appears our dear, sophisticated y/n has had a spell put on her which is similar to a spell put on one of your former lovers." explained Klaus. Elijah squirted an eyebrow and watched as Klaus moved to put his hand back on your arm. And like before, you blushed and giggled like a schoolgirl. Elijah shook his head and laughed slightly.

"It's a quick fix. I'll have someone here to fix this in a bit." Elijah paused to look at you one more time before adding, "I'm so glad Kol's not here." Before walking out.

Turning to you, Klaus sent you a cheeky smile. Knowing that he was about to do something sinister, you took off for the staircase. Just as you were about to get to the top, he picked you up bridal style and blurred into his room. As you were thrown onto the bed, you let out a giggle.

"What are you doing?" you asked as Nik hovered over you. He grabbed one of your hands in husband and kissed it.

"Well, even though this spell has caused you to become a bit unpredictable, I now know that you may just share the love that I have for you y/n." And with that proclamation, he pressed his lips to yours and gave you what would turn out to be one of the best and most passionate kisses you would have in your entire life.

Maybe this spell wasn't so bad after all.
__________

So this imagine is for @rockmysox13. She's so amazing and supportive and I hope this does what it's supposed to. Hope you like it. 

AND requests are open. Feel free. Anything is chill.

-Zoe

ALSO ; hEY ANGEL, DO YOU KNOW THE REASONS WHY WE LOOK UP TO THE SKY?

Republished:20 May 2017