Night Out {Klaus}

"Love? Are you ready yet?" you heard Nik yell out. You had just slipped into your brand new dress and done the final touches on your makeup. You and Nik were going out on the town tonight, just to let loose and let go of all the worries that plagued you.

"You look ravishing darling," said Klaus as he stood by the door. He zoomed over behind you and moved your hair to the side, "Almost good enough to eat." He bit the tip of your ear and you squealed. Nik always knew how to tease you and he never let an opportunity go. It wasn't like you paid it any mind anyway. You pulled away and walked towards the door.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go," you said and swayed your hips as you walked. Niklaus groaned and threw his head back.

"Why must you always do this to me?" youlet out a giggle and you two headed out for the night.
__________

Your heart pounded in your chest as you danced on the bar. Letting loose was what you wanted to do and that was definitely what you achieved. Nik watched you from his seat in the VIP section and smirked. He was happy you were having a good time,but he couldnt wait until you got home. After your little teasing episode, you were both filled with desire.

Someone Nik knew came and sat next to him. They began chatting and he didn't see when you hopped off the bar. And he didn't see when a guy approached you. And he didn't see the guy pull you out into the alley.

You were screaming bloody murder and the man slapped a hnd over yohr mouth.

"Would you shut up!" He threw your body up against the wall and let his hands roam your body. You squirmed and tried to break loose but it made no difference. Your foot flew up and kicked the family jewels and he let his hand fly up to your face.

"Why you little-" He was unable to finish his sentence because Niklaus came up behind him and snapped his neck. The original wordlessly picked you up and zoomed back to the compound. He layed you down on yhe bd and sat down next to you.

"I'm so sorry darling. I should've paid more attention to you and not gotten so caught up in that stupid conversation. I pro-" You cut him off and smiled.

"Its not your fault, okay darling," you began.

"But I-" you cut him off again.

"Don't worry about it. You saved me and that's all that matters. I love you peach," you smiled and he took your hand and pressed a kiss to it.

"I love you too darling."
__________
Request

So I wrote this and I was supposed to use a name but it was too uncomfortable. Sorry love😞.

Anyway,I've got three more requests coming up and I appreciate everything because I can't seem to come up with anything.

Also more shameless self-promotion:I have 2 other books up. One is a tvd story and the other is a werewolf one. Thanks to everyone who already read it.

Always and forever
-Zoe

Republished:20 May 2017